Villain Blood

A/N - This is a sequel to "Just Get Over It!" ( ⚠️SPOILER GO READ IT!⚠️But if it had an alternate ending, imagine that Li Shang didn't forgive Jay)

Looking back it was very upsetting that Li Shang, Mulan and Lil Shang didn't accept Jay, that was 10years ago and since then Jay and Lonnie had brought two beautiful children into the world, Lexi (age 7) and James (age 4 and a half) Lexi loved martial arts as well as dance and roller blading, James was into martial arts as well but struggled with tourney and often found himself skipping junior practice but Jay is sure he will work his way up, The couple also got married 2years ago, nothing could describe the pain Lonnie felt when her father refused to walk her down the aisle on her big day but thankfully Jafar stepped in, Jafar was very close with Jay, his daughter in law and grandchildren, it was a beautiful relationship. Lil Shang was different to Lonnie, he was supported by his parents and has a son aged 7 called Lil Shang Jr, today is the annual  Auradon Jr martial arts competition, with the age limit starting at 7, it's Lexi's first time attending, little do the family know it's about to be an awkward reunion...

No Ones POV
The competition was starting in 30minutes and was structured in 5 rounds, you need to pass each round by winning your fight and the finale would be a performance of ones skills, Jay, Lonnie and James who was sat in his fathers lap watched as Lexi flew through each round, unfortunately so did Lil Shang Jr, the final round up was as follows : Lexi, Lil Shang Jr, Alyx (Haudrey' s Son) Claude (Chads' Son) and Elsie (Bal's daughter) as well as 3 other contestants, it's 1hour until the final round so there was some chill time for the contestants, the competition provided a small snack shop so many of the families were headed there, "Father, am I gonna win?" Lil Shang Jr asked his dad, walking over to the small recreation zone, "of course you are son! you are the best person here!" It was obvious that Lil Shang was still a snob of course, this is where Jay, Lonnie, James and Lexi were about to come face to face. Lexi was walking around the snack area looking for her best friend, Princess Elsie with her brother, she wasn't looking where she was going and crashed into someone her age. "Hey watch it worm!" A slightly taller boy with thick black hair insulted, Lexi was the kind of kid to not back down. "Oi who you calling worm?!" "You! My father says I'm the best person here!" He claimed proudly, "well our daddy says that it's not the winning that counts it's the taking part!" Lexi argued back, Mulan, Shang came up behind their grandson, Lil Shang following behind them. "Excuse me little girl are you bullying my son" Lil Shang accused the girl, before Lexi could answer in a semi polite manner, Jay and Lonnie came up behind their children, Jay picking up James and putting him on his hip. "Is there a problem here?" He asked swiftly, "Daddy! This guy said I'm bullying him, but he's not worth it" "Ah I see" Jay said sternly. Lonnie and her family locked eyes. "Lonnie" Shang began, "Father" , Lonnie was bracing herself for her fathers next sentence, they hadn't spoken since she was about 19, he looked Jay up and down before doing the same to the children, "so these are the children you birthed with that disgusting man of yours" "That's enough! I've married Jay cos I love him and how dare you call your grandchildren that!" Lonnie argued back, a loud bickering started to burst out. "What's going on here?" The petit yet powerful voice led to the group looking towards the person, to see non other than her majesty Queen Mal, her husband, the king stood beside her as well as a beautiful pram with a 2year old Prince Barnaby napping inside peacefully. Shang, Mulan, as well as their son and grandson bowed respectfully, "oh Lady Mal it's a pleasure to see you" "yeah whatever, Hi guys" she referred to her brothers family, "hi Auntie Mal!" Lexi spoke confidently while her grandparents watched in confusion, "Hi Lex, James.." she waved at him..." now Elsie is over there with Callum and Jade if you both want to join them" both of the children nodded happily and ran off Lil Shang Jr following as he wanted to be a show off. Mal's smile turned to a serious expression, "Lady Mal, you should have all these villain kids sent back to where they came from these animals are not worthy of Auradon" Mulan spoke, Mal was very much offended, Ben was about to step in but he knew what was coming, "How dare you talk about my brother and any other VK like that! You broke the law doing whatever you saw was right so you can and talk and need I remind you of my parents : Maleficent and Hades, if you don't mind after this competition I demand you return to China and do not return unless you have kind words or an apology for my family!" Mal spat, her eyes glowing green at this point. "Lady Mal we are so sorr-" "GO!" They hurried off to find their remaining family member. Ben turned to his wife "wow Mal!" He chuckled, "She may be queen and had 3children but...she still got it" Lonnie chuckled high-fiving Mal...

It was now time for the final performances and everyone else seemed incredible,that was until Lexi was called up, she had decided to incorporate sword work to bring up the level of difficulty, she stood prepared and that's when she shocked everyone...

(A/N Credits to BGT YouTube, this girl was incredible like wow, performance starts at 1:39 (: )

~At Awards~

No Ones POV

"And the winner is....Lexi! Granddaughter of Jafar!" The announcer stated excitedly, applause erupted loudly in the room, Lexi had the biggest smile on her face as she went up to collect her trophy while Lil Shang Jr stomped away in a strop cos he didn't win, after this Lexi ran into her parents arms excitedly, "now this is going on the mantelpiece!" Jay announced admiring his daughters first trophy". "So where's my big winner?" A voice was heard from behind the family, "GRANDAD!" Both AVks screamed at the sight of him before running into Jafars' arms, "My two favourite grandchildren!". Their family may be slightly scratched but their love can heal it all and who knows maybe Lonnie's family will accept Jay.... one day....

A/N- Oooo T E A , I'm so sorry for the really slow updates and kinda awful chapter I've been hella busy but I have lots of oneshot plans so stay tuned? Please leave ur thoughts and chapter suggestions in the comments below! Thanks for reading and I hope u enjoyed this chapter!! 💕💕