Jr Warriors

Jay and Lonnie have two young children: Lexi (age 9) and James (age 8) , they are both into marital arts, sword fighting etc. James plays tourney like his dad. Lexi really wants to join in but the new Coach still won't loosen up and allow girls on the team. So Lexi learns everything from Lonnie...

Jays POV
Lonnie was sat in the gym chairs with James and Lexi. Meanwhile I was practicing sparing on the training dummy. When all of a sudden I hear "Daddyy! I want to have a go!" Lexi demanded, "Yeah Daddy let us have a go" James followed, copying his sister. Lonnie looked at me with a reassuring look. "Ok,Ok come here then" they ran over all excited. I grabbed the blunter swords and began to teach them sparring. Lexi got the hang of it instantly and was sparring the dummy and even incorporated her gymnastics skills. Doing somersaults and cartwheels. James on the other hand wasn't finding it so easy. He was swinging the the sword and dropping it instantly. Eventually he got the hang of it.

Lonnie's POV
It's been a few weeks since the kids first attempt using the swords, now they are so good. While me and Jay are practicing they will too, it's so cute! It's time for James' first junior big tourney game, he's really nervous but he is with his cousins and close friends: Elvis(Devie) , Callum (Jarlos), Alyx (Audrey and Harry) and Ewan (Uma and Gil) so he should be fine. 10mins into the game Alyx scores the first point. "That's my wee lad" Harry states proudly. It's the final minute of the match, It's 1-1 to both sides, Ewan passes to Callum, him to Elvis, him to Ewan. When he goes to shoot, an opposing team member jumped ahead and hit the ball in a different direction, out of nowhere James jumped up and hit the ball into the goal winning the match. The crowd erupted with cheers "Gwon Son!" Jay cheered, Lexi wobbling on his shoulders. I'm so proud.

Lexi's POV
I was going round the back of the bleachers to get James when I see the other team member towering over him. I quietly sneak towards them. "You idiot you ruined my chances to prove myself to my team, you are gonna pay!" James looked scared to death. "Awww you gonna cry?" I couldn't take it anymore I smacked the boy who looked about my age across the face allowing James to run away, "0i you are gonna back off" I warn the boy. "Oh and what are you gonna do! Your just a girl!" The older boy threatens pushing me up against the metal bleachers and hitting me across the face causing my nose to bleed. "She said back off" I heard Opal shout, she's stood proudly with Elvis, Callum, Jade, Elsie, Alyx, Harriet (Harry and Audrey) and Grace (Gil and Uma) and James stood behind her, eyes glowing green like her mother. She shoved him off me and he made a runner...

James' POV
Mommy and Dad soon wondered where we were and came running round the corner along with all my aunts and uncles. "James,Lexi what the hell is going on?!" Dad asked sternly. I stepped forward, "Well..." I began slowly "Lexi saved me from a weirdo but then he was hurting her so then we all rescued her..." I said as fast as I could. This made everyone smile I guess it's cos we are as close as our parents are...

A/N- Sorry for the slow update, I've been busy. Let me know your opinion and any ideas for a chapter in the comments, Hope u enjoyed ! 💕💕