The Big Day ~ Part One

It's been a couple months since the barrier was destroyed and it was time for the big event: The Royal Wedding of Lady Mal and King Benjamin. Everyone was overjoyed, even Hades!

With Mal and the Bridesmaids....

Mal's POV
Ok ok ok today I'm getting married, to the king of Auradon and therefore becoming Queen, MUST STAY CALM! All the girls are rushing around in all different directions. Jane was on my makeup, Evie fixing my dress and Dizzy's doing my hair. The others are trying to entertain me, "You know, Ben better make ya happy Mal because you know what your dad would think" Celia giggled. Thinking about it I hope she's right well I know she's right but what if something goes wrong, "I'm gonna check on the dudes, later girl" Uma stated as she was the most threatening out of all the girls. Dizzy and Jane had finished and it looked like this...
Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

(Without the thick brows~ more natural)

I couldn't believe it I actually looked girly and nice for once, and Ben better like it! I wonder how they are getting on with getting ready

Uma's POV
I swear to god i don't know why us girls love these boys. I didn't bother knocking because I'm Uma that means I don't need to knock. I couldn't believe what I saw firstly , none of the boys are ready. Carlos is in Dudes basket! Doug and Jay are top and tailing on the couch, Harry and Gil are asleep in the toilet, Chad has disappeared and as for Ben he's flat on the floor, somehow with straws poking out his ears. I grabbed two of Jay's tourney trophies and banged them together "WAKEY WAKEY!" They all jumped up in a flash. Ben pulled the straws out of his ears confused.  "Uma what the  hell is going on?" He asked , clearly smashed with fatigue. Echoed yes' throughout the room,  "are you kidding me!? Ben! YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN AN HOUR AND A HALF!" I watched as it sunk in to all the boys "Shit!" Ben mumbled "yeah and Mal is  freaking out so come on guys, up dressed and freshen up in the next hour. And Do not make me get Hades!" They jumped into action. I returned to Mal and when she asked I had to lie, I couldn't tell her what I just saw, she was too stressed. I'll tell her later...