Just Get Over It!

It's been about a year since the barrier was destroyed, it is now the next summer and all the Vks and Aks decided to spend it all together, instead of the Aks going home, their parents have been making occasional visits. Jay and Lonnie have been spending a lot of time together due to them missing the previous summer together. Mulan and Li Shang do not approve of the villain kids and have no idea Lonnie is dating the son of Jafar because if they did, Jay would be mince meat in the hands of Li Shang . Not even Lonnie's older brother, Lil Shang Jr knows of Jay, and don't worry Jay is absolutely fine with that although he could probably beat the shit out of Lil Shang  if he had the chance.

No ones POV
Jay was currently sorting out the swords in the gym, him and Lonnie were going to be doing some practice in the next half hour before meeting up with the others later. Jay heard the door open and slam shut, "Lon? Is that you?" He asked, his question quickly answered as a teary eyed Lonnie entered the room. Jay didn't even ask her, he just opened his arms to her which she melted into. Jay shifted them both slightly backwards and onto a chair, Lonnie on his lap. Jay didn't want to ask, he knew Lonnie and knows that she would talk when she is ready, after around five minutes of deafening silence which was only intervened by Lonnie's quiet sobs which were muffled by her face in Jays chest. Lonnie eventually raised her head and spoke quietly, "Mal told me that my parents and brother are coming to visit due to their mid summer council meeting and I don't want them to stay because that means they will stay for a week , and I can't handle a week without being with you" Jay immediately understood, Dating the daughter of parents who dislike villain kids wasn't easy at the best of times, he had to get Lonnie's Flare back, "When are they arriving?" He asked so he knew how much time he had to get Lonnie back to herself. "Most likely tomorrow morning" , great that gave Jay plenty of time. About an hour later Jay and Lonnie were practicing some R.O.A.R, swords were clashing. Lonnie had got her flare back for sure, she was defeating Jay each time, and he wasn't letting her win either. Lonnie pulled her helmet off, "Yeesss! I got you again!" Jay definitely had his Lon back. "Hey you! Come here!" He chuckles running at her, taking her into his arms as spinning her around. "Ahhh Jay!" She squealed as he span her. When he put her down they softly but passionately kissed.

"TRAITOR!" The word echoed through the gym. The young couple pulled away to see Lil Shang, Lonnie's older brother staring at them in shock. "You! My sister is kissing a villain kid! How dare you!" "I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow?" Lonnie asked, still encased in Jays arms. "Yeah well father got us an earlier flight! I was coming to see you but your just a traitor to the family!" "Hey that's enough", Jay spoke stepping forward towards the eldest child. "Silence Villain" he snapped his fingers in Jays face. "Shang stop!" Lonnie pleaded her older brother, "Why who even is this chum?" He snarled, "The names Jay, son of Jafar and if you are so against villain kids why are your "perfect" parents visiting the kingdom with the daughter of Maleficent as the Queen"  Jay asked the boy, as Lonnie put her hand on his shoulder supportively. "Well you know that slag didn't deserve it!" That was it, Jay could take insults but no one insults his sisters. Jay pressed him up against the wall by his shoulders, "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY SISTER!" Jay yelled into his face, "The truth!" Jay couldn't take it anymore he punched Lil Shang in the face, causing his nose to start to bleed. The fight led to lots of punching and a little bit of blood, on both men. Now you are probably wondering, who's side was Lonnie on? Well Jays of course! All of a sudden Jay felt himself being pushed off the Ak , "Oi! Get off him!" It was Li Shang, Lonnie's Father, Jay stood up he was still fuming but held back by Lonnie "Hey Hey Calm down" she soothed her boyfriend softly. "Lonnie, You know this lowlife, Who is he?!"  He asked his daughter while bringing his Son to his feet. Before Lonnie had a chance to speak, "He's her boyfriend, a Vk!" "WHAT!" Shang yelled making Lonnie flinch. "Father I can explain!" "There's nothing to explain its wrong!" Mulan chipped in, Lonnie stepped forward towards her parents, "I love him! You should accept that! And Mom you are such a hypocrite! You went against the law and wow you met dad!" Mulan rolled her eyes, "it's not the same" By now Jay was up and by a window, "Hey Lon! I'll be at Pirates Bay, also Lil Shang looking for this" he held up his phone, "How did you get that, you stole that!" The whole family looked at him in shock, Shang with a face of fury, Lonnie smiling happily. "No sir! I call it buying whatever I want, except it's free, haha see ya bun heads, Love ya Lon" he blew a kiss and like that he was gone. Lonnie turned to her parents "I'm leaving" only to be stopped "Where is Pirates Bay?!" Lonnie just barged past him.

~A few Hours Later and Jay and Lonnie could be found In the Vk hideout, lying in Jays old Bed, cuddled close, no one could separate them~

Lonnies' POV
I ended up meeting up with Jay at Pirates Bay, he took me to their old hideout, we curled up on his old bed, it wasn't comfortable but as long as I was with him nothing mattered. "Jay, I'm sorry about my family, but I love you and they just have to get over it." I whispered in his ear softly."I don't care, I love you too Lon and if they don't accept it, I don't care I will always protect you". I lightly kissed his forehead, running my acrylics through his brunette locks, before snapping a selfie for Instagram...

LonnieLovesROAR290:

LonnieLovesROAR290: I love him, get over it ❤️ JayIsTheBest_ 💕

Jay and Lonnie were completely unaware that the one and only Li Shang was watching the cute interaction and realised he was wrong, this villain kid genuinely cared for his little girl... eventually He apologised to Jay but all wasn't fully forgiven by Lonnies' brother, that might take a while...

A/N- Well there u go Jonnie requesters, sorry it's not the best! But no one commented any other suggestions so ye, also Ik I'm bad at fluff so leave me alone lol, anyway leave ur thoughts and ideas in the comments, Hope u enjoyed !! 💖💖💖