Poison Apples

it has been 4years since the barrier came crashing down, and about 6 months ago Evie and Doug welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Elvis, They were scheduled to be married in the next year, a spring wedding to be exact. Evie was currently on her maternity leave, well kind of. She still designs most of the clothing as well as making a few but all of the meetings etc is completed by Doug, who is currently on a 3day trip proposing new designs etc. To keep Evie company Mal, Carlos and Jane as well as Jay and Lonnie, a common occurrence when Doug was away. But a person watching from the shadows knew it was the perfect time to strike.

No ones POV
Everyone was just laughing and having a nice time together. A game of monopoly was laid out in the centre of the room. Carlos was in the lead, obviously. As well as this there was a lot of fussing over young Elvis Dwarfson, I mean come on, a baby with these parents are going to be adorable! All of a sudden there was a heavy knock on the front door. Evie, who was holding her son in her arms got up to answer the door,  as she peered through the peephole she saw two women, dressed in suits. "E who is it?" Mal asked coming to the door as Evie opened it. "Evie Ariane? This is Elvis Dwarfson?" One of the women asked sternly. "Yyes, who are you?" Evie asked confused. "Aimee Lloyd and Isla Grey, Social Services, May we come in?" Evie looked shocked. Mal stepped in, "umm excuse me, who called you and why?" Social Services was the only aspect the King and Queen had low control over. "Your majesty, we have a duty to keep our callers anonymous, we have reason to believe that Elvis Dwarfson is in danger in the home" Evie was in absolute shock. They ended up coming in and sat down with Evie in the living room, the others were sat in the dining room, well all accept Mal, earwigging the door, trying to listen. "There's nothing wrong with him, I'm not my mother and I would never ever hurt Elvis" Evie told them, "Go on Check him, Check him, you'll see there's nothing wrong with him" Evie announced handing them the infant gently. Back in the dining room, the others were trying to work out why the hell they were here and who called them. Mal was still listening in, "Could it of been a customer?" Jay wondered, "A council member?" Jane added. "I don't know did this but they must be having a laugh" Carlos added softly while rubbing Janes shoulders, Lonnie nodded in agreement. Back with Evie, "He is adorable isn't he? You're doing a good job" "Well you didn't think so" Evie snapped back. "We had to follow it up and don't worry this will all go on record" Evie was confused. "But I just thought you said he was ok?" Evie asked very fast, "and that's it will say, if someone's calling in about you, best have it on record that they are talking rubbish" Evie smiled lightly at them. They opened the door, Mal falling forward, "so dusty" she muttered using her sleeve, the others rushed to the door as they left, "ok?" Mal asked, Evie stood on the doorstep smiling as she watched the smarter women get into a car and drive away. Evie began walking somewhere, "They thought I was poisoning Elvis" "What? Why did they think that?" Mal wondered, "Well someone called them M, someone anonymous, Jane do me a favour and you and Lonnie take him" Evie snapped handing her son to the young fairy. "Evie come back inside" "silence Carlos" Mal clicked her fingers.

~ A few minutes later~

Snow White stood in her window, she knew what she had done, did she feel bad for what she did to her stepsister? Not at all, I mean she would feel bad if she called them on Doug but he wasn't there. The doorbell rang, Snow looked out of the window to see Evie and her gang, furious. Snow White quickly checked herself in the mirror, removing her earrings and putting a jacket on. Florian got up to answer the door, "I'll deal with her" . "It was you!" Evie accused, "you've lost me" Snow White replied sickly at her sister. "I know you called them" "who was your visitor?" "You know who it was!" Evie snapped following Snow, "Evie come back inside" Carlos pleaded, "Leave it Carlos" Mal told him. "They could of taken my son into care! Is that what you want!" Snow White smiled grimly, "well it's not so much bringing up more dragging up, you're crazy you know a bit *whistles*" she spat while doing the crazy hand gesture. Evie was often seen as an Auradon girl but with these insults her evil was on edge. "Does Doug know who your mother is or is he fine with poison apples as a baby snack" That set Evie off her evil side had snapped, Snow White was quickly pushed to the concrete ground, gasps were heard by the passers by, including Ben who noticed the commotion while on a walk. "She asked for it! And don't you think about getting involved!" Mal told Ben, "Get involved? I'm team Evie" he chuckled. Evie wasn't hanging about, She dragged Snow White up by her hair. "Let's see how you like this!" Before shoving her back down, landing in a flowerbed. Evie got down on her knees and started rubbing her face into the soil, "YOU SEE THIS! THIS IS FOR CALLING THE SOCIAL!" She pulled her hair up and flipped her around, "AND THIS? THIS IS FOR MY MOM!" Evie punched her straight in the face, Snow White whined in pain, "Hey break it up" a voice was heard, "Evie that's enough" Jay spoke wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her off Snow, "I HAVENT FINISHED!" Evie yelled at the top of her lungs while thrashing her arms and legs about trying to get out of Jays grip. Florian came rushing to his wife's aid, helping her up etc. "You should be ashamed of yourself!" He yelled, "you all saw that, I didn't touch her" Snow added wiping the blood from her nose and hobbling away, "I want to see Elvis" Evie said breathless, "Not like that your not, go have a drink in the café" Carlos instructed his sister, Mal patted Evie on the back, "yeah come on Tyson" She chuckled wrapping her arm around the bluenette.

All was fine, Snow did call the Auradon guard but with Ben knowing the full story, nothing came of it. Doug returned home the next day, surprisingly he wasn't mad at Evie but proud of her, she stood up for herself their family was back together again and safe, for now...

A/N- Ooooo dramatic!  What did you think of this chapter? Anyway leave ur thoughts/opinions/and requests in the comments below, I hope u enjoyed!! 💞💞💞