You Left Me!

It's been a few years since the barrier came down, Mal and Ben are now parents of a little girl called Opal, she is now 1years old, She has big green eyes like her mom and purplely brown hair. Mal has been noticing a few strange events recently, like bushes rustling nearby, echoing footsteps behind her, completely unaware she's being followed...

Mal's POV
This morning started off beautifully, I was woken up by Ben pulling me closer to him and kissing my forehead. "Hello sleepy" he mumbled tiredly. Our comfy Snuggle was quickly interrupted by the loud cries of Opal in the other room, "Mama!, Dada! Gwandad Hwades!" She yelled, Ben went to get up, "No I'll go" I insisted, I walked through to Opals room which was attached to our room to see her standing up in the cot, as soon as she saw me she gave me a big smile and held her arms up for me lift her up, I rested her on hip, her playing with my hair as I walked back through to the bedroom and sat down on the bed, Opal on my lap, "what's your plan for today?" Ben asked, "I think we will go to Auntie Evie's while you sort out your king stuff and so Opal can see cousin Elvis" Ben nodded while Opals face lit up "Auntwee Evie and Evis" she said with her best pronunciation. I got up, got myself and Opal ready, And kissed Ben goodbye.

~~~~~~
I've been walking to Evie's with Opal in the pram for a few minutes. I suddenly hear echoing footsteps behind me, I sharply turn 180 degrees to see no one but a loud rustling in the bushes nearby, I turn round again and continue walking only to hear the repetitive sound once more, my heart was racing so I just began running to Evie's, trying my best to keep the pram stable, once I reached the front door I quickly grabbed Opal and banged on the door frantically. Once Evie open it I didn't even give her a chance to say hi as I barged past her and quickly slammed the door shut out of breath. "M what the hell is going on?" "I-I think someone's following me" I spoke breathlessly she took Opal out of my arms as quickly as possible, "What do you mean? Does Ben know?" She asked clearly concerned for my well being, "it's been happening for about a month and no I haven't told him, he's been so busy with his king stuff I don't wanna stress him out!" Evie looked at me sympathetically and was about to speak before Opal interrupted "AUNTWE EVIE! down pwease !" She wriggled desperately trying to break free, Evie places her on the ground leaving her to waddle over to Elvis who was sat on his playmat playing with his cars, Opal picked up a purple car and began playing with a Elvis, both of them blabbering little kid gibberish. Evie turned back round to face me "M, listen to me, you need to and I mean need to tell Ben, do you understand me?"she spoke sternly, I nodded silently, she pulled me into a hug "thank you for telling me" she smiled as she brushed her hand along my cheek. "Well, well, we'll what's going on in here" Doug asked clearly seeing the commotion, "oh it's nothing don't worry" I reassured...

Ben's POV
When Mal returned, she seemed a bit on edge which wasn't like her, she seemed very reluctant to allow Lumiere to take Opal to her playroom to allow for private time between me and Mal, the only people she would let Opal be with in the castle are either herself, me, Hades, or my parents, something strange is definitely going on. I asked Hades to watch Opal for a little bit while I talked to Mal, I brought her into our room and sat her down on the bed and knelt down on the carpet in front of her, her shaky, sweaty palms in mine. "Mal, baby you haven't been yourself recently, you know you can tell me anything" at this point a single tear slid down her porcelain skin as she finally began to speak, "I-I think iim being sstalked" she admitted shakily "How long?" I quickly asked, suddenly more tears began pouring out of her eyes "over a month, iim ssorryy " she choked out, I pulled her into my chest "you've got nothing to apologise for" all of a sudden the window flung open and a hooded figure appeared to be coming through the window causing Mal to scream at the top of her lungs. Guards rushed through the door but I held them off for a moment, keeping Mal behind me for her safety. "Who are you?" I questioned the mysterious figure, "I think you know who I am" the masculine voice growled, "no, I don't, could you tell me?" I calmly asked. "Why don't you ask Mali over there who I am", Mal stepped back terrified "oh come on, Mal you know who I am" he tossed a scrunched up old piece of paper towards Mal which she timidly picked up, when she unrolled it, the paper was printed with an old photograph of Hades with a young girl who I'm assuming was Mal sat on his lap laughing, and another young child, but this time it was a boy with electric blue hair like Hades stood next to them, his arm rested on Hades lap. She looked up from the piece of paper, "Haidon *(pronounced Hayden but I'm unique)* ?!" She questioned, the hooded figure slowly pulled his hood to reveal a man who looked slightly older than Mal, he had emerald green eyes just like her, a messy blue combover hang onto his head, lightly over lined eye makeup and a old looking scar going vertically through his left eye. He finally answered Mal "Hey Lil sis" Mal suddenly started yelling at him "REALLY?! YOU'VE BEEN STALKING ME ALL THIS TIME! AFTER WHAT? NO CONTACT FOR YEARS!" Mal's rant was quickly interrupted by the door opening and Opal running in towards Mal and Hades not far behind "sorry to interrupt but Opal wanted to see you before I took her for her bath" Hades apologised before catching sight of his son in front of us. "Look Mama" she said to Mal while holding up and childish squiggly drawing, I quickly scooped her up and tucked her into my chest to sorta protect her from the commotion...

Hades POV
Haidon, also known as my son is right here, "What the hell is going on!" I demanded to know. "Oh long time no see dad" he snapped back at me. "Can someone please explain the tension" My son in law asked calmly trying to break down the argument as Opal was still in the room, "I can't tell you but I can show you" Mal answered still in shock. She began a flashback spell "Beware Forswear show thy past of the person right there" (Ik it's bad lol) a third person view of the past appeared before our eyes, it showed Mal at the age of 2 sitting in her high chair giggling, "ENOUGH!" Maleficent said as she slammed her fists on the tray table causing Mal to begin to cry. "Mom leave her be!" Haidon, aged 8 at the time snapped back at her. She stomped over to him "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" This was quickly interrupted by myself in the flashback. "Darling leave the kids alone!" "WHY SHOULD I? ONE OF THEM IS A BOY WHO CANNOT BECOME MISTRESS OF EVIL, AND THIS ONE CAN'T EVEN STOP BEING LOVEABLE, LOVING IS FOR THE WEAK!!" Maleficent argued with me, it eventually turned into a big mish mass of arguments "LEAVE NOW!" Maleficent yelled. The flash back time skipped to me packing a bag and getting ready to leave. I walked into Mal's room who was asleep as it was the dead of night. I watched myself walk over to Mal's toddler bed and kiss her head "I love you baby girl" I whispered to her ear, I repeated the same with Haidon this time whispering "I love you mini me". I watched myself go to leave, "Daddy where are you going?" Haidon asked tiredly, My past self explained that Daddy has to go somewhere and might not see him again. I also told him to look after Mal and with that my Past self had left. The flashback time skipped to something I was unfamiliar with, It showed Haidon packing his stuff and then running away out the back door, the flashback skipped once more Mal looked about 10 now, Maleficent was hitting her "YOU DONT HAVE BIG BRO TO PROTECT YOU NOW!" It appears that Mal was taking two punishments due to her brother leaving. The flashback faded back to reality. "He left me to suffer, you are my big brother and you were supposed to look after me but you didn't!" Mal yelled towards her brother, who stood there anger clearly building up inside him. "Momma?" Opal suddenly asked wanting her mom, Ben slowly lifted her up from his chest, her arms reaching for Mal before a pair of hands snatched her away causing her to scream "MOMMA MOMMY!" She cried desperately, "no.. please?!" Mal cried back "SIR I DEMAND YOU HAND PRINCESS OPAL BACK TO THEIR MAJESTIES QUEEN MAL AND KING BEN OF AURADON!" The leader guard demanded. Haidon grasped her tighter "why should I show her mercy?! What mercy did people give me!" He quickly went to dive out the window but I used my ember to shut the window and push him backwards allowing me to snatch Opal who was now hysterically crying, I handed her to Mal who then tucked her into her shoulder constantly apologising to her daughter while being comforted by Ben. Haidon looked in shock as the guards pinned him to the floor "Sir I'm arresting you for the attempted kidnapping of Miss Opal of Auradon, your majesties" he followed bowing "JUST GET HIM OUT!" Mal demanded as the guards dragged him out the door...

Carlos' POV
Me and Jane were just taking Mal and Ben some of fairy godmothers paper work when I hear a load of commotion, Guards were holding us back from entering. After a few minutes the door flung open and guards came out dragging a person with electric blue hair along the corridor, I couldn't believe who I saw, I stood infront of Jane in a sorta protective manner "Haidon?" I questioned "Oh nice to see you too Carlos! Still scared of mutts" he laughed as he was dragged away, "Who was that?" Jane questioned, I ignored her and ran into Mal and Ben's room, Mal looked in absolute pieces, what the hell was he doing here?...
A/N- Oooo teaaa , This chapter was sorta mish mashes but oh well it's somet different, let me know ur thoughts and ideas in the comments below, Hope you enjoyed ! 💕