The Wedding Preparations

Ben and Mal's wedding is in 4months and Evie is planning out the dresses and suits for the bride, bridesmaids, groom and his groomsmen and the hardest one of them all Hades' Suit..

Evie's POV
Hades' is getting on my nerves now, me and Mal are trying to talk him round to the Auradon way of weddings. "I hate this shit!" Hades moaned for the trillionth time in 5minutes, "Dad can please at least try!" Mal yelled frustrated. Hades looked towards his daughter and saw her bubbly smile drop to a frown. "Mali (a/n he said dis in do what u gotta do so get over it lol) I'm sorry but this fancy stuff ain't really my thing like wears the studs and the leather and the hades edge" Hades stated. I had a spark of thought. A classic white shirt but with a leather suit jacket with studs on the collar with metal buttons and an electric blue tie with tight fit black suit trousers with combat boots that look smart.

Mal's POV
Evie's new ideas were absolutely perfect and I mean perfect my dad looks so smart but so himself. I quickly snapped a picture and sent it to Ben to ask if it was ok. Before being dragged by the arm due to Evie wanting to fit my wedding Dress...
Hades suit Jacket:

(Kinda like dis but a suit jacket version)

Bens POV
I was in the middle of a wedding venue chat with Jane and Lumiere when *PING* a text from Mal appeared "hey Ben can my dad wear this suit for the wedding , please he won't wear anything else!? Ly xx💕😘" im kinda scared of the dude not gonna lie  so he can wear what he wants I guess...

A/N ~dis one short but eh it's my first one soooo ya hope ya enjoyed ❤️❤️