The little one's story

JK's POV: *tapping his heel on the floor, leaning forward, currently sitting on the couch* Is she going to call me? Or even a msg? *nervous* Aisshhh! Why is she so mysterious? *running his hand through his hair* We have to leave for Korea in an hour. If she doesn't contact me now, then it's never going to happen. *staring at his phone screen*

V: Jungkook ah, khaja! We are leaving.

Jk: *looks up* *sad* Ye hyung!

V: She didn't call yet? *concerned*

Jk: *nods* No.

Jimin: Are you guys coming? *observes them*

Jimin: *sighs* I think it's high time, you let go jungkook ah.

Jk: *tears forming* Its sad that I have to end things in my mind, even before they started.

Jimin: *hugs him* I'm sorry that I'm helpless right now. It has always been like that when it came to you two.

Jk: *sniffling* It's okay hyung. Nobody can really understand what exactly she is. I got to see it and I fell in love immediately. My bad.

V: Hmmmm.

Jk: *chuckles sadly* This is the one thing I failed as the golden maknae. There are really people out there that can reject me.

Jimin: Yaaah! Don't say that. You didn't fail at anything. May be it's just not bound to happen. It's not your mistake.

Jk: *nods wrapping his hands around both their necks* let's go. *forces a smile*

* In the van, Jk and RM are sitting beside each other. Jungkook couldn't control his emotions anymore. RM notices that he's crying*

RM: *worried* A-are you crying?

Jk: Hmmm. It's nothing hyung.

*Rest of them look at him worried*

RM: Jungkook ah, it's high time you tell me what's happening with you. One day you are so cheerful and the other day, you are lost in your own world. What's with you? What's going on?

Hobi: Yeah, jungkook, What's wrong?

Jk: I- I guess I got rejected hyung. *wiping his tears*

RM: W-what? Who is it? When did you even confess? *pauses waiting for an answer* Wait! Don't tell me that it's Yn! *looks at the maknae line*

Jk: *nods, looks down* Yes. Yes it's Yn. 

RM: *sighs in frustration* How? You are the sweetest person I knew little one. How did you even end up falling for her? I mean, I don't have nothing against her, but she barely talked and she always seemed cold and nobody knew nothing about her.

Jk: It's a long story hyung!

RM: Well, we still have an hour and half till we reach the airport and I'm all ears. Just let it all out Jungkook ah. I'll see if I can do anything. Because I knew how sensitive you are, how much you of a romantic and sweet person you are and I trust in your decisions, and seeing that it's Yn, out of all the people and seeing that you are head over heels for her, I'm really curious.

Jin: Yaah!! Uljima! We are here right? Let it all out.

Jk: *nods* I'm going to tell it all out hyung. And I'm sure you'll understand why it's her. Even I didn't expect that but *voice cracks* I'm really broken that I- *sighs* She's my first love hyung.

RM: *places his hand on Jk's shoulder* Just let it out. You'll feel lighter. We'll have a drink later.

Jk: *sighs and calms himself down taking deep breaths* *starts the story*