93

At the Italian restaurant, Lu Anran and her group asked for a small private room to have their meal. This restaurant was unique in the sense that their dish prices were not expensive and even a normal student could dine here, but the prices of their alcohol and private rooms were very costly. For instance, the private room that Lu Anran booked added an extra $400 to the final cost of the meal, in other words, this meant that the bigger the private room, the higher the price. Alcohol prices were also more expensive as compared to other places, so university couples and friends often came for small gatherings and good food, and students from rich families would come for student get-togethers.

The important point was that the food at this restaurant was very delicious! Even Lu Anran who is picky and has sensitive tastebuds is very satisfied, so as one can imagine, the taste of the dishes must be absolutely delectable.

After everyone took a seat and the waiter passed out the menus, Lu Anran ordered a plate of Italian pasta and a bowl of salad, and other dishes that she felt like eating.

Once the waiter left and closed the door to the private room, only the broadcasted light oldies by the restaurant could be heard in the private room.

Yang Xueying looked towards Lu Anran who was fiddling with her chopsticks and asked, “You said that you can help me. How are you going to help me?” She can ignore and neglect everything else but the precious things that her mother left for her must never be snatched away.

“Go shopping after eating!” Lu Anran replied.

“Oy!” Yang Xueying became discontented. She was asking questions! Moreover she had put away her dignity previously to beg this girl who scolded her multiple times even though they have just met for the first time today! This was unprecedented okay!

“First change your entire outfit.” Lu Anran said while frowning.

“Uh…..” Yang Xueying clearly did not think there was anything wrong with her own outfit. She felt it was convenient and comfortable. Pretty good!

“You are free to pick and choose your own style but very few people can accept your taste of pink thigh high socks with neon green running shoes!” Lu Anran looked towards Xue Dingan, “Have you never told your younger cousin about her problems in fashion?”

“Uh…. Isn’t this a rebellious stage of teenagers…..” Xue Dingan was dumbfounded. He knew Yang Xueying’s fashion sense was a little strange but he thought this was just a manifestation of a girl’s rebellious phase! He was not very sure either…..

“This is an serious problem with her aesthetics okay!” Lu Anran could not help facepalming.

“Uh…..” After the pair of siblings exchanged a glance, Yang Xueying felt a little unhappy, “I don’t think this is related to you helping me.”

“There is a big relation!” Lu Anran said, “Your father is already angry because of you have insulted the mother-daughter pair (Su Lin). If you go home in this manner and your father sees your current appearance, don’t you think he would be even angrier?”

“…..” Yang Xueying could not refute anymore instead she curled her lip unyieldingly. “I’ll say it first. I won’t wear what you are wearing!”

“You are overthinking!” Lu Anran’s hand was under her chin as she said smilingly, “Not everyone is suited for all kinds of clothes.” This was also the pride of Lu Anran. Her features and figure were well- proportioned and was like a natural clothes hanger such that she was able to wear it perfectly regardless of the clothing style. In contrast, Yang Xueying was not suited for the type of clothes Lu Anran wore today. Yang Xueying was taller than Lu Anran by half a head and had short messy hair that was trimmed to the ears. She had fine facial features with a heroic countenance. Overall, she gave the impression that she was reliable and had a strong personality. Naturally, this was when one ignored her current outfit.