114

First she vomited violently after taking the roller coaster ride, then she drank an ice-cold sour drink, then she met the little devil at the revolving coffee cups. In the end, even the drink that she just drank was vomited out……

Chu Yao leaned against Lin Haosheng. She did not even have the strength to raise her hand.

“Chu Yao, you are too weak…..” Lu Anran shook her head and said, “Older brother Haosheng, stay with her for a while. I’ll wander around with Anhu.”

“I…..” It was evident that Lin Haosheng disagreed with Lu Anran’s arrangement but he was also reluctant to abandon Chu Yao who was not feeling well. Internally, the dissatisfaction he had with Chu Yao increased even more. However, after he considered that Chu Yao was still useful, Lin Haosheng endured silently and nodded, “Okay….”

“Then, we are going!” Lu Anran waved as she pulled Lu Anhu away.

Gazing at the backs of Lu Anran and Lu Anhu, Lin Haosheng clenched his fist.

“Older brother Haosheng…..” Chu Yao’s voice was a little weak, “I’m really sorry. I have troubled you…..”

“It’s okay…..” Lin Haosheng took a deep breath, and then gently looked at Chu Yao, “Yao Yao, I can’t leave you when you are like this ah!” If it was possible, he really wanted to abandon Chu Yao! Damn it, all his plans were ruined!

“Older Brother Haosheng….” Chu Yao slightly lifted her head to meet Lin Haosheng’s gaze. Her heart was moved and happiness flowed through her heart again.

“Yao Yao, do you want something to drink?” Lin Haosheng asked.

“No…. I just want to stay like this with you for a while….” Chu Yao lowered her head, leaning it against Lin Haosheng’s waist. She was satisfied with this. Just like this…..

Lin Haosheng frowned slightly. He raised his head and glanced around however he could not catch sight of Lu Anran anywhere. Lin Haosheng vented his frustration by clenching his fist tightly. The goals today were to relax Lu Anran’s vigilance around him and to deepen his relationship with Lu Anran. Who knew she would bring along Lu Anhu and Chu Yao would keep making trouble? How depressing! But as he thought about his plans for 4th October, Lin Haosheng loosened his clenched fist…. Lu Anran, there is still ample time for me to keep you entertained!!!

“Ahchooo!” Lu Anran sneezed just as she reached the entrance of the amusement park.

“Someone cursing you again?” Lu Anhu joked.

“You know this as well?!” Lu Anran rubbed her nose and joked back, “There are too many people cursing me. I don’t even know who is it!”

“Either way, it’s not your fault.” Lu Anhu replied confidently.

“You are so supportive!” Lu Anran nudged Lu Anhu’s chest with her elbow. “Follow this Older Sister and offer her good food and wine as tribute and she will guarantee you fine ladies!”

“Ugh….” Lu Anhu responded with a bout of dry retch.

“Oh come on! Your response is too slow! It’s been such a long while since we got off the roller coaster and it’s only now that you feel like vomiting?” Lu Anran said in surprise.