112

Hearing those suppressed sounds, Lu Anran creeped back to her room. After closing the door, she leaned against it with a shocked expression.

It never occurred to her that Lin Haosheng was that competitive…. Just to harm her, he was actually willing to use his looks!

The corners of Lu Anran’s mouth gently lifted as she picked up her table calendar to flip through. The fourth of next month ah….. On the calendar marked this day as Ji Rou’s birthday. If everything went as per usual, then many important figures would be invited over on this day. After all, Ji Rou was the eldest daughter-in-law of the Lu Family, and her position in the Lu family became more sensitive than ever especially after Lu Junhao’s disappearance and Lu Anran’s rise to prominance. Those people who intend to get closer to the Lu Corporation would definitely seize this opportunity to appear. If she, Lu Anran, makes a mistake on this day….. How interesting….

“Lin Haosheng, your smug calculations are indeed horrid!” Lu Anran murmured. If she did not chance upon tonight’s scene, who knew what would have happened? However, since she was aware of it now, she will naturally take precautions!

After she showered, Lu Anran lied in bed, falling asleep as she thought about the countermeasures she should take. The next day, just as the day broke, Lu Anran’s biological clock rang. Opening her eyes, she got out of bed and stretched, beginning a new day ahead.

After her warm-up, Lu Anhu said to Lu Anran, “We won’t do boxing today. Let’s fight instead!”

“Actual combat?” Lu Anran was stunned. “Won’t I just be tortured then?”

“I will just be defending, not attacking.” Lu Anhu placed his right arm behind his back and positioned his left arm in front of Lu Anran. “Come!”

“Alright…..” Lu Anran also knew that the reason she worked so hard for such a long time was so that she could use it during critical moments and actual combat was indeed the best way to improve. Clenched both her fists, Lu Anran rushed up to punch Lu Anhu’s face.

“Too slow.” Lu Anhu easily dodged.

“Humpf.” Lu Anran snorted, closing the gap to elbow him.

“When attacking, don’t move randomly. You must catch them off guard!” Lu Anhu easily fended off Lu Anran’s arm. “Don’t target your opponent’s face with your first punch. It’s easier to target their lower extremity.”

After Lu Anran heard this, she wanted kick Lu Anhu’s kneecaps.

“Don’t use your feet to kick your opponent’s kneecap.” Lu Anhu stepped back and said, “You can use a round kick to kick the side of the leg.”

Lu Anran followed Lu Anhu’s instructions and made a series of round kicks.

“Don’t bend your legs. Straighten them out.” Lu Anhu corrected Lu Anran’s shortcomings. “Kick again.”

“Argghh!” As she kept missing, Lu Anran also became a little frustrated. She then turned and made a series of Liao Yin kicks instead of the round kicks that Lu Anhu mentioned.

“Yo~” Lu Anhu crossed both his hands to counteract Lu Anran’s attack, “So dangerous.”

“Oops…. I was too impulsive….” Lu Anran sticked out her tongue.