115

“My hands are full of sawdust. It’s better not to shake hands!” Lu Anran did not want to touch that pair of disgusting hands.

“Miss Lu doesn’t show respect ah!” He never thought that Lu Anran would refuse him. Yue Ninghan scowled. His tone also had a hint of intimidation.

“So what if she doesn’t show you any respect? Who the hell are you?” A tone of disdain echoed from a distance.

Lu Anran gazed at the direction of the voice, and saw a young man in his early twenties. He had short hair and was dressed in a tailored black suit. There was a tear-shaped mole under his right eye. His lazy and arrogant voice sounded familiar to Lu Anran.

“YOU!” Yue Ninghan who was cursed out of nowhere, wanted to retaliate but was stopped by Yue Ningshan.

As Yue Ningshan held back her angered older brother, she put on an embarrassed smile and said, “Hello Young Master Feng!” As Yue Ningshan greeted, her heart palpitated. If Yue Ninghan recklessly angers Young Master Feng, then they will be in deep trouble!

Hearing Yue Ningshan’s words, Yue Ninghan’s resentful expression immediately switched to one that was currying favour. His face was full of smiles, “So it is the famous Young Master Feng! I have heard so much about you ah!”

“You have heard much about me?” Young Master Feng sneered, “Then tell me, what is my full name?”

“I…..” Yue Ninghan was stunned. How would he know what was the full name of this Young Master? He only knew that he cannot afford to offend the Feng Corporation. Now that the other party was asking him, he felt very embarrassed!

“Hmph!” The man snickered, “Miss Yue, this is your older brother?”

“Uh…..” Yue Ningshan felt so awkward. Yes, that’s right. This good-for-nothing is her older brother….. but what choice has she got?

Young Master Feng laughed and stopped his gaze on Lu Anran. He then stretched out his hand, “I am Feng Lixian. You should be acquainted with my younger brother. He is Feng Lixing, the President of your student union.”

“Hello, nice to meet you.” Lu Anran stretched out her hand to shake Feng Lixian’s. “The President has taken good care of me.”

“HAHA! Miss Lu must be joking. My younger brother is mischievous. I’ll be happy if he doesn’t cause trouble, not to mention taking care of others!” Feng Lixian’s laughter was exuberant when he laughed. With a glance, his subordinate next to him immediately handed over a name card politely.

Lu Anran also politely received it with both hands, “I’m really sorry. The new store is not due to open, and my name cards has not been printed.” Realising that she was unable to reciprocate the exchange of name cards with Feng Lixian, Lu Anran felt ashamed at her own manners.

“It’s fine. When I was young, I used to visit the head of Lu Corporation, Grandfather Lu Jianhao and have great respect for him. If Miss Lu encounters any difficulty, feel free to come to me!” Feng Lixian said with a smile.

“Many thanks Young Master Feng.” Lu Anran nodded.

“Haha…. Then I’ll leave first.” Feng Lixian nodded and headed to the stairs. As he strode past Lu Anhu, Feng Lixian and Lu Anhu exchanged gazes momentarily before moving their gazes away scornfully.