102

When Lu Anran arrived fashionably late at the venue, she noticed the sullen- looking Lu Anxin interacting with other heiresses. She was indeed wearing her custom- made gown. Jing Xiangen who also arrived at the venue at the same time, could not help frowning when he saw this scene. He had especially designed this gown for Lu Anran yet it was worn by a such vulgar person….. Ugh, she is totally unworthy!

“See? Your gown is so popular ah!” Lu Anran turned to Jing Xiangen with a smile, “Please excuse me.” She then walked towards Lu Anxin.

Naturally, Lu Anxin has also noticed the late arrival of Lu Anran. After seeing Lu Anran’s gown had the same rose theme, Lu Anxin could not help clenching her teeth. The gown on Lu Anran was also so goddamn beautiful! That gown should be hers as well! What a waste!

Chu Yao who was nearby also tightened her hands into fists. Her gown was also a white strapless gown but regardless of the design or the material, anyone could see the vast difference between them with just a glance. Especially that pendent hanging between Lu Anran’s clavicles, reflected light onto Lu Anran’s skin making her glow very attractively. Moreover, the fact that she happened to wear white today, added an extra hint of abstinence…..

After locking in that figure among the crowd of people, Long Yuxing smiled. This is the kind of aura that his wife should have. It wasn’t something that rubbish Lu Anxin could compare against….

“Anran, you are here! Come over, let’s talk over there!” It was as though she was afraid of what Lu Anran would say in front of others. Lu Anxin hurriedly apologised to the heiresses next to her and dragging away Lu Anran to a desolated corner.

“Let go.” Lu Anran shook away Lu Anxin’s hand and rubbed her arm with dissatisfaction. As Lu Anxin had a guilty conscience and was anxious, she unconsciously hurt Lu Anran by using too much strength.

“Anran.” Lu Anxin expressed signs of hesitance, “We are outside now. Let’s discuss this when we go home.”

“Discuss what?” Lu Anran felt it was ridiculous. It seems that Lu Anxin also know what shame is ah!

“You……” Watching the ridicule in Lu Anran’s gaze, Lu Anxin felt anger arising from her embarrassment. However, she still suppressed her emotions and said, “Take it as though your Elder Sister Cousin is begging you!”

“Begging me?” The corners of Lu Anran’s mouth lifted. “Even if you beg me, I have the right to refuse isn’t it?”

“You….” Lu Anxin clenched her teeth and continued on, “This is the first time your Elder Sister Cousin is begging you! No matter what, you should turn a blind eye since we are relatives! Anyway! I am also doing this for Lu Corporation! No matter what, I am still an heiress of Lu Corporation. If I dress in rags today, I’ll be disgracing Lu Corporation ah!”

“You can choose not to attend.” Lu Anran refuted immediately, “Stealing for Lu Corporation? This is a matter of your own moral conduct!” It was really a case of people who live together share common traits ah! Lu Anxin was indeed Lu Junan’s daughter! She kept repeating it was “for Lu Corporation”, but in the end wasn’t it just for her own selfish desires?!

“You!” Lu Anxin was about to hit the roof. “Lu Anran, don’t be foolish enough to reject a face-saving offer!”

“Isn’t it just a gown?” Lu Anran snorted coldly, “I’ll just give it to you.”

“Really?” Lu Anxin was dumbfounded. Her eyes sparkled with surprise, “Anran! You are really my favourite little sister ah!” After saying that, she went over to hug Lu Anran’s arm.

“Get lost!” Lu Anran shifted quickly and said, “We are both very clear what we are like. Don’t use your tricks on me! Even if you are naturally talented at acting, I do not want to waste my acting skills on you! Excuse me!” After saying that, Lu Anran turned around and walked towards Lu Anhu and Xue Dingan who were waiting for her nearby.