100

Lu Anxin wore the evening gown and looked at her reflected self in the mirror. For a moment, her eyes expressed confusion…. What was she doing? This was stealing! She… She shouldn’t have done it ah…..

But….

Lu Anxin’s hand repeated stroked the fabric of the gown…. She really really likes this dress…. It was as though she was crazily possessed….. from the first glance she had of Lu Anran wearing this gown! The gown was so perfect in every way! The perfect combination of red and black made her heart beat quicker. These were her absolute favourite colours! The only thing was that, in her hurry, she forgot to take the shoes last night….

This morning, she did not even notify anyone else before escaping back home. As a first time offender, she felt very uneasy. After reaching home, she was also very nervous and wanted to return it immediately. She was even worried about what if Lu Anran threw a tantrum? But what if no one finds out about it? What if Lu Anran thinks that it was stolen by a maid…..

For the entire night, after she stole the gown, Lu Anxin tossed and turned in bed and could not fall asleep. She was worried about all kinds of consequences but had also decided to never return the gown even if she had to burn it!

In fact, Lu Anxin had her own plans. If Lu Anran was unable to attend the dance party, then wouldn’t this gown be wasted? It would be great if Lu Anran did not have a gown to wear and would not be able to attend the dance party. At that time, she would wear this gown to the party!

Such a beautiful gown…. Long Yuxing would definitely be mesmerised by her… Lu Anxin could not help fantasising.

Standing in front of the mirror, with both hands cross- hugging her shoulders, her reflected self…. was so beautiful…. This gown seemed to be made just for her.

Long Yuxing was her only chance for her to change her fortunes. She must seize this opportunity, no matter the cost!

She does not want return this gown to Lu Anran… Never…. This gown is hers! It is hers! Now that she was already wearing it, no one will be able to take it away from her!

At this time, someone knocked on the door. Lu Anxin was so startled that she trembled, “Who is it?”

“Miss, there is someone looking for you downstairs.” The casual worker, Aunt Liu said from outside the door.

“Who’s looking for me?” Lu Anxin felt her throat going dry. Cold sweat started to form on her forehead.

“She said her name was Chu Yao.” Aunt Liu replied.

“Chu Yao?” Once hearing the visitor was Chu Yao, Lu Anxin could not help breathing a sigh of relief. She cleared her throat and said, “OK, I’ll be down soon.”

“OK.” Aunt Liu acknowledged and went downstairs.

Lu Anxin admired herself in the mirror, bit her lips and carefully peeled off the gown, placing it in her wardrobe gently. After changing to loungewear, she opened the door to descend to living room on the first floor. Seeing Chu Yao waiting for her on the sofa with a fresh and refined mint green dress, she asked, “Chu Yao, why did you come over all of a sudden?”

“Older sister Anxin!” Noticing Lu Anxin, Chu Yao immediately stood up with a face full of joy, “Long time no see, I missed you!”