73

Chapter 73: formulate plan, departed friend
Lu Anwei caught sight of Qin Shuhan through the car window and all his attention was fixated on her. She seemed to be doing well and looked quite good…… He then personally opened the door of the front passenger seat for Qin Shuhan.

When Qin Shuhan noticed Lu Anwei, she was initially stunned, but she sat in with a smile. Her heart was beating wildly yet her face still expressed calmness.

The moment Lu Anwei opened the door, he turned his head to look at the other party.

“Bro Anwei, let’s go home!” Lu Anran said.

“Mm.” After hearing Lu Anran’s words, Lu Anwei started up the car again and drove the car back to the Lu Residence. Along the way, both Lu Anran and Lu Anhu either chatted or pretended to sleep nonetheless, Qin Shuhan and Lu Anwei did not have the slightest bit of interaction.

At Lu Residence, Lu Anran led Qin Shuhan back to her own room while Lu Anwei went to the courtyard to sit on a rattan chair under a pear tree to read and rest.

In Lu Anran’s room, Lu Anran took out the high school textbooks that were distributed today to show Qin Shuhan.

Qin Shuhan roughly flipped through and said, “The front part consolidates the curriculum from middle school. It’s only after October that the new curriculum begins.”

“Then Teacher, how can I further improve my schoolwork after entering high school?” Lu Anran asked. It was better to consult Teacher Qin directly about this kind of specialised question.

“For now, it is sufficient for me to come by every Saturday morning.” Qin Shuhan replied, “It’s only when you are in the second half of third year that you will need daily tutoring. You don’t need it now.”

“En! That’s also a good plan!” Lu Anran nodded. Starting from the second half of this month, she would be busy with the renovation of the new store and would be even busier at the beginning of next year when the new store officially starts to operate. If tutoring is only scheduled on every Saturday morning, it would still leave Lu Anran plenty time to do other things, which is not bad.

“Hurhur……” Habitually taking up the spot at the window, Qin Shuhan noticed the man reading under the pear tree with a single glance. He was so absorbed that he was not even aware of the leaves drifting down on him. What kind of book was he reading….? Must be a romance novel…. As she continued to gaze, his phone rang. Picking up his phone, he looked up for a moment, and the both of their eyes briefly met. Lu Anwei was the first to avert his gaze. He then stood up and left the courtyard.

Glancing at Qin Shuhan’s appearance, Lu Anran’s brain whirred and she took a couple of photos of Qin Shuhan with her phone.

Hearing the click-clucking of the camera shutter, Qin Shuhan returned from her daze and smiled, “How dare you secretly take pictures of me!”

“I made you look beautiful.” Lu Anran said smilingly, “Took three photos. See for yourself~!”

Qin Shuhan took the phone and saw the her in the shot. She stood by the window and was wholly engrossed at looking out of the window with a trace of loss in her expression caused by the departure of a certain someone. Her fingertips swept past the screen of the phone and the photo changed but her look was still the same as before. Qin Shuhan was somewhat embarrassed to have actually revealed such an expression in front of her student. With reddening cheeks, she pouted, “So bold to take pictures of your teacher! Be good and quickly delete them!” Her fingertips swept across again however, the third picture was not of her. With only a single glance, Qin Shuhan’s heart began to hurt. Before she could react, Lu Anran’s phone died and automatically shut down.