92

“Is there a need for you to be surprised? Who said only y’all could be in a bookstore ah!” Yang Xueying fired back unhappily.

“Your lil’ sis got into First City High by herself and is even in Class A. She’s also a class representative now!” The mother of the pair started saying. ” I have already told you to study well. In the end? We still had to spend money to send you into First City High. Your father went around begging others just to open the backdoor for you. It was so hard! This time you have to take the opportunity to study well ah!”

“What’s the point of studying well ah!” Yang Xueying sneered. “Aren’t you still a mistress? Su Qianlian, you know yourself how you climbed into my father’s bed behind my mother’s back! My mother still treated you as her best friend? Pfft!”

“You!” Su Qianlian blew her top. In this life, she hated anyone who called her a mistress.

“ALSO! My mother only gave birth to one daughter, and that’s ME. I’m an only child and don’t have any sisters! Some bastard who came from god-knows-where dares to just acknowledge others as their relatives! How shameless!”

“Elder sis….” Su Qianlian’s daughter looked around the same age as Yang Xueying and had a pitiful look on her face. Her large eyes brimmed with tears instantly after hearing the words of Yang Xueying. She timidly stretched out her hands as though she wanted to tug on Yang Xueying’s shirt in a beseeching manner.

“Shut up! And hold back your bloody tears! I’m really fed up with this show that you constantly put on! Su Lin, who are you acting for?” Every time Yang Xueying sees her like acting like this, she wished she could tear off the mask on her face! Who was she acting for? The Su Lin who swaggered around in front of her at the beginning, claiming that she was going to snatch away everything of hers, was definitely not this little lamb she was seeing now!

“…” Su Lin shriveled her lips and retreated a few steps as though she was frightened.

“Why are you being so fierce to your younger sister! No matter what, she is your father’s biological daughter ah!” Su Qianlian looked as if she was hurt, and attracted the customers’ attention in the bookstore.

“Who knows whose blood flows in there ah!” Yang Xueying’s eyes carried despise. “You were able to climb into my father’s bed, naturally, you would also be able to climb into others. Who knows if she is really part of our Yang family ah!”

“You!” Both the mother-daughter pair looked resentful and hurt but their expressions did not reach the eye.

Lu Anran planned to stay silent while watching the show initially, but she really could not bear to watch any longer. “Please stay quiet in the bookstore.”

“…..” The arguing between the three people stopped once they heard Lu Anran’s words. All of them looked towards Lu Anran. With one look, the mother-daughter pair recognised Lu Anran and the both of them immediately put on a smiling expression, “oh my, isn’t this Lu Family’s eldest young miss?”

“Yang Xueying, are you stupid?” Lu Anran said to Yang Xueying while ignoring the mother-daughter pair.

“Who are you insulting?” Yang Xueying frowned. Who was this person ah! Insulting others that she just met.

At this time, Xue Dingan and the others returned from placing the books in the car. Noticing the presence of the mother-daughter pair, Xue Dingan’s expression worsened. He silently stood next to Yang Xueying and glared at that mother-daughter pair.