Remedy

It had been quiet in Joker's home, maybe way too quiet. The government and the police believed that Joker had finally given up.

Joker liked games, a little bit to much, and surprises were his speciality. The element of surprise was always there, and even Batman knew it.

The last time he caught Joker was way too easy, easier than the other times, it was as if Joker willingly gave himself in.

Was robbing the bank really his motive or was he after something else? Batman has been spending so much time trying to figure Joker out, it was something that seemed to never bore Joker, he always found him laughing his ass off, or humming a happy melody while pointing the gun on someone's head.

The first time he actually met Jungkook was after he had become what he is today — he found Joker on a bathtub full of blood and a dead man sitting across from him in the same tub, Jungkook had seemed way too happy that he had killed the man back then.

At that time Joker had a big bright smile ear to ear and told him, "He told me to smile, and so I did." Batman had seen Jungkook laugh like a maniac at that time which he pitied.

Joker was arrested after that.

And the man in the bathtub had a bloodied face, but more interesting was that he had a big bloody smile carved across his lips reaching to his ears.

Jimin wondered, what did that man even do to cause that much hatred on Jungkook for him to do this?

"Doesn't he look pretty, Batsy?  it's a gift from me to you."

And since then, Jimin despised Joker, they became sworn enemies.

Jimin has been chasing after Jungkook since then, he always found him robbing banks, trashing jewelry shops, or clubbing then killing half of it if someone dared to piss him off.

And every time Jimin caught and send him back to Arkham, Jungkook always found a way to escape.

It was only then when Jimin realised that Jungkook had helpers, smart ones, they always managed to get Jungkook out without a trace, and the next thing he found Jungkook doing the same shìt.

Jimin had decided to wait this time and identify the people who have had been helping Jungkook, and after finding them he will catch all of them and send them in prison.

So far, Jimin had no luck. He sat in his office located in his home and looked down at the pictures placed on the table, he looked at each of them but all of those he had had been masked. Jimin couldn't identify their profiles.

Jimin brushed his hands against his lock and groaned thinking deeply.

"Master Park, there's a call for you."

Jimin looked up and nodded at his butler taking the phone, he placed it on his ear, "Who is it?" He asked, eyes set down on the pictures.

"What did you just say?!!" Jimin stood up.

•••

Yugyeom and Minjae had been having too much fun around the house, it bothered Bogum way too much.

And since Namjoon was busy taking care of his little princess these two dumbheads have had access to Joker's playroom.

Bogum has found them joking around with Jungkook's favourite machine guns which pissed him off even more since Namjoon should have been taking care of it.

"Oh come on, Buggie, we were having just fun," Yugyeom pouted while his cheeky friend continued laughing at him, "Right, buba?!" Yugyeom looked over at his friend and the other quickly nodded his head.