Hide and Seek

Please comment a lot, I poured lots of work in all the new chapters and worked hard to provide you with a good experience. In return, I kindly ask you to write some encouragement so I can see that you like it♡ thank you♡

Your comments are really motivating you and it's always nice to see that people enjoy what you write, so please, while you're here, leave me a comment :)

°°°

Now that Kim Taehyung was officially claimed by the Joker, Jungkook deemed it fit to reveal his dark business to his new lover. Taehyung until now had been scared, intimidated by the Joker's crazy actions, the reaction to his businesses was no different than his reaction to the Joker showing interest in him.

Despite being reunited with his darker part, Taehyung had no experience with the dark side of Seoul, being exposed to the dangers of society for the first time. It was so different than the horrors he went through. Thankfully, the Joker had seemed to have some mercy left and didn't show Taehyung the entirety of what he dealt with.

Still, the message was clear: the Joker was not a good citizen, he was a searched criminal with criminal records and suspicious businesses, with scary business partners and intimidating villains. Yet the Joker made it clear to anyone that not one hand was to be laid onto Taehyung.

He had made that very clear when one of his subordinates dared to touch Taehyung's silver hair, running a grey lock through his fingers before promising the terrified boy a good time. Jungkook, in front of Taehyung, had whipped around, pulled out his gun and shot the man where the sun didn't shine. He had then pulled a gasping Taehyung to his side and declared him off limits once more, this time with a much more perilous threat hanging over his subordinates' heads.

But the last surprise was still awaiting. Because Taehyung's questions about Jimin's whereabouts were still unanswered.

Jungkook finally revealed that he indeed held Jimin captive in a warehouse. He had Jimin knocked out by Yugyeom after the incident in Jimin's mansion, the furious man had tried to attack Jungkook who had held a knocked out Taehyung possessively close. Jungkook had merely giggled when Jimin's unconscious body crashed to the ground, ordering his subordinates to bring Jimin into his fun house.

The Joker's fun house, more likely another abandoned warehouse in the dangerous district of Seoul, was heaven to the owner and hell to the ones brought there. Jungkook had always wanted to invite the Batman to his fun house and now the time had finally come.

Jungkook couldn't wait to have fun with Batsy and oh! He wanted to bring Taehyung so he could enjoy the fun too.

So he grabbed a tightly sleeping Taehyung, manhandling the petit male onto his lap and cooing at his adorable sleeping face before driving to his fun house. Once they arrived at the destination, Jungkook gently shook his darling awake.

Without having much time to process where they were and how they got here, Jungkook revealed he took Taehyung here to see Jimin before giddily pulling a shocked Taehyung inside.

Taehyung's heart beat inside his throat by now, his fingers felt cold and damp in Jungkook's tight grip, mewling shortly when he was manhandled into a certain direction.

Once his eyes fell on Jimin's tied up body, he screamed and ran towards him. Or attempted to, at least. Because Jungkook yanked him back with a giggle, pressing his nose into Taehyung's hair who frantically tried to reach the unconscious Jimin.

The male looked horrible: a bruise was forming on his left cheek, his hair was messy and oily, his clothes ripped, showing more bruised skin. He was also tied to the chair, sunken form bent forward and only the ropes held him in place.