Savage love

Warning, this chapter is rated mature! Explicit sexual content, do not read if you're uncomfortable. Mentioning of slut shaming, dirty talk and hardcore smut

This chapter is pure filth (exactly the reason why I don't prefer writing smut)

All of the chapters in this book are really long but this is one of the longest. I'd be really grateful if you could comment for me as it really motivates me and I love reading your feedback so I know whether you enjoy my books or not as I'm incredibly critical regarding my own writing so your feedback helps me a lot♡ thank you for your effort♡

°°°

Jungkook slammed Taehyung against the car door, making the boy mewl surprised before he was shut up by a tongue invading his mouth, greedily claiming his lips.

Jungkook grabbed him by his throat, bringing a breathless Taehyung closer.

"Now, you will be a good boy and come with me back to the warehouse. There, I will reward you, spread you out on my bed and give you what you deserve, alright?", the Joker purred, pressing his hard bulge against Taehyung's whose hips involuntarily bucked.

"Y-yes..."

"Good boy. Oh and one last thing: in the bedroom, I want you to address me as Sir", Jungkook ordered Taehyung, his thumb coming down to rest against Taehyung's plump bottom lip, teasingly pulling on the flesh while bringing Taehyung closer, the boy tugging on his veiny forearms with trembling hands.

"Power play, Mr. J? Want to keep the control everywhere, huh", the grey-haired dared to mock him with a teasing twinkle in his eyes. A twinkle Jungkook wanted to fuck out of him for being such a daring little minx.

"You shut that clever mouth of yours before I choke you on my cock and think twice about being nice."

°°°

Taehyung was brought back to the warehouse but this time, he was buzzing with excitement, having Jungkook on top of him the entirety of the car ride, one hand of the man down his pants and palming his aching erection but being ordered not to come. His other hand then turning the moaning beauty around to finger him, telling Taehyung that he for sure needed the prep. Taehyung believed him, judging from the hard length straining against the Joker's pants, he was huge.

When Jungkook carried Taehyung upwards, back to the Joker's quarters, the grey-haired didn't even squirm, feeling the other's possessive hands itching beneath his skin. Once he was roughly planted on the floor, Jungkook's greedy hands already ripped his clothes away from his body, roughly undressing Taehyung before he did the same to himself, standing confidently in front of Taehyung.

The beauty's mouth watered by the sight of Jungkook's hard cock. The Joker grinned before coming closer, catching Taehyung's chin in between two fingers before ordering the boy to look at him. Taehyung complied

"Turn around for me, Darling."

Taehyung nodded with a precious expression on his face, moaning when his naked body was pressed against Jungkook's own naked form. His knees collided with the wooden end of Jungkook's bed.

"Yes, Sir", he mumbled, receiving a sweet kiss in return. He felt the Joker's bulge poking his back and Taehyung stiffened, closing his eyes in giddy excitement.

"Bend forward Baby, it's time for me to fuck that ass", Jungkook demanded in a growl, smacking Taehyung's ass and grabbing them in order to part them, sliding his fat cock between them and fucking the plump cheeks. Taehyung whined cutely, wriggling around on the bed while the Joker held him down because he wanted to touch too, squirming around when Jungkook laughed lowly.