Twisted

Namjoon guided Seokjin inside his or Jungkook's home to be exact - he saw some clothes on the ground, probably Bogum's and pushed them under the couch and looked at Seokjin who looked around the house.

"Is this where you stay?" Seokjin asked holding the the warm jacket tightly against his shivering body, the other male rubbed his nape not knowing what to answer the other.

"I don't live alone here - this is the joker's home..." Namjoon responded and Seokjin's eyes widen immediately running towards him and gulped tightly holding his arm.

"Is h-he here?! Please don't kill me..." Seokjin begged, his lips trembling, eyes glossy in tears, and messy hair from all the drama that had happened to him a while ago. Namjoon sighed holding his hand, comforting him, "Don't worry, nothing will happen to you."

"O-Oh... does that mean I have to become your - servant?" Jin asked eyes looking down at the ground, hands shaking at the thought. Kim Seokjin had been through a lot while he was under Park's protection and doesn't want to go through that again.

His chin was lifted up by Namjoon who smiled a little, reassuring the boy that nothing was going to happen to him under his watch, "I won't allow anyone to touch you. I told you, now you are under my protection, beautiful." Namjoon nodded and took a step back.

Seokjin was used to the stripper life and this was new to him, he couldn't believe that Namjoon wasn't going to use his body for his own pleasure. He nodded.

"But you will have to stay in my room until I find you a room to stay in." Namjoon blushed and the other nodded, "You must be tired... I'll show you the room." Namjoon guided Seokjin upstairs.

He opened a door and Seokjin walked in, he was amazed by the big tidy bedroom unlike the living room. He looked around and slowly dropped the warm jacket on the big bed.

"Thank you, for helping me. I owe you a lot." Seokjin smiled and Namjoon nodded, "No problem, cutie." Seokjin blushed at those sudden flirty words.

"You can rest while I take care of something, you can also take a shower and put some fresh clothes on, the clothes are in the closet." Namjoon pointed and Seokjin nodded walking towards it.

Namjoon opened the door ready to walk out but stopped when the sweet voice called him, "Namjoon-ssi, can you please help me."

Namjoon turned around and saw how the cute male turned around and pointed at the zipper behind his back, Namjoon gulped - the sight was tempting as if the stripper boy was asking to be fucked from behind.

He pushed those thoughts away and walked towards the cute male, be scanned his body before reaching out for the zipper, his cold hands made the cute male shiver and let out a whimper, this was causing a big problem.

Namjoon pulled the zipper down, his cold fingers brushing against the soft smooth skin causing for the cute make to bite his lips.

"Done." Namjoon whispered and the cute male slowly turned around and came face to face with the intimidating male. Seokjin couldn't help but swallow harshly, Namjoon has already put him under his protection and he has to be a good boy.

Namjoon wanted to claim this boy, this cute and gorgeous boy. He took a step forward and now his and Seokjin's faces were close, too close.

"Gorgeous..." Namjoon whispered ready to claim that pretty mouth and lips, but stopped when the door opened.He looked to the door and saw Yugyeom and Minjae giggling like little girls that had found their fist crush, he glared at them.

"Busted!" Yugyeom laughed and Minjae smirked leaning against the door frame arms crossed, "Well well well, Joker's not gonna be happy when he hears that you brought Hyungil's possession here, in his home."