New plaything

Warning, this chapter contains mature content! Don't read if uncomfortable!

Taehyung was harshly pushed inside of the cell, his small sobs ignored by the mean guards who simply slammed the door shut to leave the poor boy all alone. He continued to tremble, hands shifting over his clothes, this ugly orange overall Taehyung couldn't believe to be forced to wear. This was just a nightmare, he could wake up from this and be in his fluffy bed, with his Hyung making breakfast and petting his hair once he joined him.

But this wasn't a dream. This was now Taehyung's reality and the petit male trembled even more by this thought, what has be done to deserve this? Or most importantly, what did he do to end up here? Taehyung didn't remember what he could've done wrong, he has always been a good student, a fantastic son and loving brother, why was the life being so mean to him?

But instead of focusing on the miserable choice he might've made to end up in this scary prison, with this even more scarier prisoner called Jeon Jeongguk inside, he focused rather on his new surroundings. His new home and the thought alone brought tears into his eyes.

Taehyung saw two bunk beds, and decided to sit down on the first one close to the ground and sighed before massaging his wrists that had red marks around it. He also saw a small window and decided to take a look, maybe he could see something exciting out there that could help him to forget about this harsh turn of his life. So he climbed up the bed, trying to reach for the window and when he got a hold, his eyes widened.

The outside was just the plain courtyard with all of these scary prisoners and shivers ran down his spine once he realized that these were his inmates now, the ones he had to share the building with. And considering the fact that two bunk beds instead of one were inside this cell, made Taehyung realize that he will possibly share this cell with someone else.

The thought made him panic, so much that he didn't notice how the door was opened with a creak and a silent groan coming from the door, eyes too focused to bring back down the tears that threatened to spill down his cheeks.

Taehyung didn't notice the man walking up to him, until rough hands suddenly grabbed his soft thighs and squeezed the plump skin, a dark growl followed by the action. This sudden touch caused Taehyung to lose his balance, squeaking when he fell backwards and he fluttered his eyes shut, ready for the harsh impact with the ground.

But nothing came.

"Careful, baby boy. Daddy wants his baby unharmed." Jungkook whispered in his ear.

Taehyung released a surprised squeal once he was harshly pressed against a stone hard chest, feeling every inch of muscle pressing up against him and nearly making him whimper. But before he could, he restrained himself, biting into his bottom lip to prevent a sound from slipping out.

The joker on the other side released a dangerous growl, crazed mind spinning around the sight of gorgeous Taehyungie standing on his bed and stretching his delicious little body so he could look out of the window, ass pushed out and demanding his entire attention. Said gorgeous plump ass was pressed against his thighs, squeezed against it while his pretty lamb was squirming in his hold, movements made to be released.

"L-let go of me!", Taehyung stuttered out in the attempt to sound strong, struggling in Jungkook's grip and squeaking when he felt something hard pressing against the swell of his ass. "You want to be let down, pretty thing? You can just tell Daddy that you want to sit on his dick", the joker laughed huskily from behind and rubbing his throbbing cock against Taehyung's round ass.

"N-no! Leave me alone!", Taehyung squeaked, squirming out of Jungkook's hold to get down from the bed and running into one corner, another weak attempt to hide from this scary man. The most dangerous asylum prisoner simply eyed Taehyung up and down before one hand came down to rest on his crotch, shamelessly massaging it which caused Taehyung to blush a furious burgundy.