Meeting new friends

Thank you for listening to me and commenting some love, I really appreciate it♡ and thank you for 200K reads, you guys are awesome♡

°°°

Jungkook took a deep breath from his cigarette, staring out of the car window while one hand remained wrapped around Taehyung's thigh. He had convinced Taehyung to return with him to his main hideout. Taehyung had made him promise to not further harm Jimin until they would find a solution for him. Grumpily, the Joker had complied.

Now, he wanted something in return.

"I want you to meet my men, my little clowns. They like fun, nearly as much as I do", Jungkook said, chuckling a bit before turning his attention back to Taehyung. Without breaking eye contact, he lifted Taehyung's hand to his lips and pressed a kiss to his hand.

"You decided to be mine. Now I'll show you what it means to stand by my side."

Taehyung offered him a small nod of consent, seeming to agree with the Joker's words. He still felt in some kind of daze and only Jungkook's voice seemed to pass through to him. It was like this since electricity had forced the truth out of him. All of Taehyung's being had narrowed down to one single person and the wish for revenge in his heart.

Without both, he feared to be nothing.

The two stared at each other fascinated, both not being able to keep their hands away from each other. Twin stars, captured in each other orbits.

Namjoon coughed which broke their fascination.

"Mr J, we're back."

Jungkook huffed but then, a smile curled his lips upwards, smoothing Taehyung's hair out in a gentle gesture.

"Ahh, for the first candidate to introduce! This is Kim Namjoon, my brain! He's so good with working out boring plans without blowing things up ehhh boooring! But he's responsible for back up plans and overall being my favorite underling, ain't that right, Joonie?!" Jungkook let out a mad little giggle. Namjoon didn't flinch to Taehyung's surprise, seemingly used to this sort of crazed behavior.

He only bent his head, offering Taehyung a friendly little smile, making a dimple appear on his cheek.

"Yes, Mr. J."

"Loyal to the core, only disappointed me when you brought that pink thing into the fun. We'll see whether he'll be useful or not, hm." Jungkook clicked his tongue, lost in swirling thoughts, his suspicion about the boy Namjoon brought in had to wait. Time would tell whether he would be useful, an ally, a traitor or useless.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts, pressing a kiss to Taehyung's temple.

"Namjoon, I want you to meet my beloved, my Darling, the ache in my crotch, our new Queen! This is my Taehyung", he introduced the grey-haired, sneaking a possessive hand around the male's slender waist to pull him even closer.

"Lovely to meet you, Mr. Taehyung." Again, only a polite greeting and a nod. Namjoon seemed so reserved, so unlike the chaotic criminal sitting in the back.

"Just Taehyung is enough", Taehyung quickly said, feeling weird to be addressed so formally. After all, he wasn't the boss so it was weird to him. Yet Jungkook was quick to jump in, dark possessiveness bubbling up.

"No no no, only I get to call you casually. Don't give me ideas to kill a useful man, Darling because I can and I would. For you."

°°°

Taehyung was pulled into the Joker's hideout, his minions already gathered and talking among each other until they got sight of their boss and all conversation died out. Jungkook grinned widely, claiming his place in front of the awaiting crowd, all of them wearing a mask each. He shortly nodded at Yugyeom, Minjae and Bogum while Namjoon was taking a place in the inner circle behind the Joker.