Complicated

Taehyung stared sadly at his phone while he was sitting in the small café, knowing that the man he just texted wasn't going to come anyways. It was already time to take the bus to the prison which Taehyung also noticed with heavy heart, missing his Hyung but not wanting to return to this spooky place.

He just wanted to go back home, build a fort and cuddle with Yeontan and Jimin-- oh wait. That wasn't possible anymore. Because Jimin wasn't his boyfriend anymore. Because Park Jimin has been far too busy to keep up with Taehyung. And since they were over, Taehyung wondered if he might be the only one who has been in love with the lack of interest on Jimin's side.

The pretty male quickly shook his head and sighed before getting up, slowly walking towards the bus stop, unaware of the lingering eyes on his frame, greedy gazes eating up his entire lush frame and marking him up. Demons curling in the shadows staring at the Joker's pretty lamb.

But Taehyung stayed unaware, frowning slightly to himself. That frown didn't drop even when he has arrived at the prison again and he shuddered lightly, recalling the dark hungry stare a specific male has gifted him, filled with dark desires and tempting promises. Another shiver ran down his spine while he walked towards the entrance, smiling shyly at the awaiting police officer who already knew him.

"You come here quite often, kid", Hoseok said with a friendly smile before unlocking the door for Taehyung who only grumbled as an answer. "You would do the same if your brother was captured", he mumbled, more to himself than to Hoseok. The guard smiled softly in return, leading Taehyung inside again.

And once they came near the prisoners again, the screaming immediately started, making the pretty boy flinch in surprise, not used at all to the hungry stares and disgusting words thrown into his direction. "Just ignore them", Hoseok said to the frightened boy who has his shoulders all the way up to his ears, looking like a lost puppy once again.

"They could at least change the comments, it gets boring", Taehyung suddenly called out cheekily, a half smile on his face and Hoseok looked surprised back at him. Taehyung just giggled in return.

°°°

The visit has been just like always, Taehyung telling his brother all about his life and how university was going for him. His Hyung smiling fondly at his cute Baby brother and of course telling him not to worry about him. He didn't tell Taehyung that he was threatened by none other than the Joker.

The dangerous maniac came nearly early day to him, followed by his minions of course, all of them mocking him before they would grab him and bring him into another room to have fun. He also didn't tell Taehyung that the Joker forced him to give him information about his cute Baby, always calling him the pretty little lamb and he has first always refused.

And ended up being beaten almost to unconsciousness, the guards jumping in far too late. But he was still protecting Taehyung, knowing that the Joker's interest was always deadly and ended in nothing good. And Taehyung, sweet pure Taehyung deserved not the danger he for sure was going to face when being involved with Jeon Jeongguk.

Too bad that Jeongguk didn't take no as an answer.

After the visit, Taehyung has excused himself to go to the toilet quickly, smiling reassuringly at his Hyung who waved him goodbye with a sad smile, wincing when a bruise near his ribs started to ache and he quickly walked out before Taehyung could notice his misery. He didn't want to worry his brother.

Taehyung was just washing his hands and drying them off, when he heard rumors outside the room and when he curiously got outside, the guard Hoseok has left with him, laid on the ground, unconscious. And hovering over him was none other than the Joker himself, his orange overall exposing ripped arms and bloodied knuckles.

"You're finally here", Jeongguk turned around with an insane grin on his face, scanning Taehyung's frozen body and his wide eyes. A frown turned the grin into a scowl and he latched forward, Taehyung squeaking surprised by the fast movements of the other.

It was almost like he wasn't human and staring into Jeongguk's black soulless eyes, Taehyung started to believe it. He has never seen such eyes. Demonic, evil, calculating. Monstrous. The black inked J next to his eye wasn't helping the fear bubbling up in his stomach and he stared wide eyed up to the prisoner.

"I've missed you, little lamb... seeing you quivering in fear is amazing", the raven purred towards the frightened little thing in his arms, trembling a bit while staring up to Jeongguk, vulnerable and exposed to Jeongguk's mercy. "H-how c-can you walk around f-freely?", Taehyung asked shakily while the tall maniac was pleased to feel the petite form of the beauty's waist, greedily digging his fingers into the flesh in the wish to break Taehyung apart.

"Hm, I was bored, y'know", a little giggle at the end and Jeongguk's eyes which sparkled in mischief. "Prison is quite boring alone, I'm all alone in my cell, with my thoughts... they run around in a circle and scream at me to kill kill kill everyone in this lovely place of hell!", the Joker laughed loudly as if he has told a joke before turning serious again.

Staring at Taehyung, seeing pleased how the little lamb trembled, teary brown eyes glistening in the light, illuminating his beauty and his fear. Possibly because Jeongguk was staring at him like he wanted to eat him alive. "I'd kill to have a cute little Baby like you by my side", Jeongguk said darkly, twisting thoughts already swirling around this exclaim, forming a plan in his sickened mind.

He seemed to be so much distracted that Taehyung was able to jerk away from his hold, staring scared at him but he lifted his chin in a weak stubborn way. "S-stay away from me", the adorable boy whispered before backing away from the now laughing male. "Don't worry, beautiful lamb, I will get ya! You'll be under me in no timeeee", Jeongguk yelled and broke into cackling laughter.

Taehyung couldn't take the sickening insanity from the other anymore and ran away towards the saving entrance. The Joker's insanity seemed to follow him, wanting to drown him into the black abyss of his crazy mind, pulling him down into an ocean of screams, blood and darkness. He finally exhaled the breath he didn't know he has held once he was outside and he lifted his head against the sky.

Jeongguk on the other side grabbed his pack of cigarettes, taking one out before lighting the stick up, inhaling the smoke while he continued to chuckled lowly to himself. "It seems like I have to take my lamb myself since he doesn't want to be with me", he then pouted, walking away from the corridor, not caring for the slumped guard on the ground.

"Oh well... it's not like I'm going to be stopped", Jeongguk laughed evilly.

"19 days, little lamb."

~

I apologize for this messy chapter, I don't really like it but I hope you can take the messiness

Elaboratae