I need a gangsta

Please leave me a comment, I worked incredibly hard on this chapter, it's one of the longest with over 1800 words

Thank you :)

°°°

Minho stopped dead in his tracks, his facing turning white as if he had seen a ghost. Which was close to the truth. Because Taehyung looked completely different. His eyes were wild and wicked, so unlike the sweet boy he had been. There was danger in his aura now and that wasn't caused by the gun in his long, dainty fingers.

No, it was the way he held himself. He no longer resembled a prey. Kim Taehyung was a predator and his first victim was the cause of his nightmares.

"Made it quite hard to find you, Hyung", Taehyung said and pouted, while Minho's eyes were fixed on the petit male who skipped over to him. "They hid you and the others so well, my Daddy had his difficulties to find you guys. Oh well", Taehyung smirked in the end.

"The hunting game is over now, Hyungie. Time to face your demons."

Minho's head slumped down before he lifted his head again. A cruel smile was now on his face and Taehyung held back a shudder. This was the same exact smile Minho had always given him before sliding into his bed. Taehyung lifted his chin. No. He was not the poor, vulnerable child anymore.

Jungkook had helped him to realize that. Where was the man of his dreams? Possibly hunting down anyone who had wronged him, offering Taehyung another present: having the chance to hunt down Minho alone, make him pay for what he did to him.

Taehyung hadn't been able to defend himself back then. That was over. He lifted the gun.

"So you remember... did you enjoy the memories of us together? I'm curious anyways how you lost them. Although I was glad... made it so much easier for me to play the protective elder brother you can depend on." Minho finally revealed his cruel, true self.

"You're a disgusting human being. Because of you, I'll never have a normal life."

"Heard you profited from it. Heard you're the Joker's whore now", Minho scoffed angrily. But he underestimated Taehyung.

Taehyung fired, hitting Minho in the shoulder and the man went to his knees with a pained scream. Taehyung should've felt satisfaction for hearing his brother scream in pain, like he did so many times, but he felt empty. There was nothing he felt for his brother other than resentment. This man might be blood related but they weren't a family.

Minho decided against that when he had first slipped into his bed.

"I'm no one's but my own. And don't ever talk about things you would never understand. Jungkook freed me. He gave me the power I needed to escape you", Taehyung seethed through angrily gritted teeth.

Minho's head shot up, tears of pain in his eyes yet he had the audacity to glare at Taehyung. "You will never escape me. You're mine. I inked your fucking brain with my presence, you can never erase me!"

Yet Taehyung only laughed lowly but never lowering the gun. He heard the other inmates screaming, alongside gun shots and then Jungkook was stumbling out onto the courtyard, cackling loudly as he shot an inmate dead who had tried to escape the Joker.

Minho's eyes flickered towards Jungkook before snapping back towards Taehyung who had merely lowered the gun an inch by the sight of his lover who winked at him. Bolting forward in the speed of light, Minho aimed for the gun.

°°°

Jimin came too late.

He arrived to smoke, screams, dirt, blood, in short, utter chaos. A horrified expression was visible on the Batman's face as he stepped into the courtyard. Everywhere was graffiti of the Joker's initials or his usual 'HAHAHA'. Police cars had arrived outside just before Jimin's entrance, now searching the building while Jimin took over the duty of checking out the courtyard.