Dance for me, Darling

Please interact with the chapters. I don't know how many times I've said this in my writing career. It's exhausting and I don't understand it. My account is a safe space I don't allow anyone to get bullied or harassed. That I completely understand as a reason to skip commenting. But other...

I don't want to seem greedy or fame hungry or whatever, if you see me as that then im sorry you feel that way, this was not my intention, I don't ask for likes or reads, I ask for you to give me feedback, because I'm a insanely self critical person and even though "Yeah, you say you write for yourself or not for fame why do you ask for comments", it's simple: it's so motivating and I love to interact with you, have fun reading your comments and seeing the same enjoyment I'm feeling when I'm writing. Whenever I lash out about it, it's mainly because I'm frustrated, I don't intend to be rude.

So yeah, please continue to comment, I don't want my motivation to drop, I only want to receive little comments because then I feel like you're enjoying the chapters too.

Thank you for sticking around, and hopefully understanding my point of view, I purple you<3

This chapter is rated mature and contains sexual content. Do not read if you're uncomfortable.

°°°

Now that Taehyung was introduced to the gang, his safety taken care of and his title as the Joker's Queen claimed, it was time for the Joker to return back to his dark business and raise chaos over the citizen of the city.

Jungkook now had to take care of his business as he heard that Hyungil was finally dead, the club he had been eyeing for a while now was written over to him so how to celebrate his and Taehyung's union by going to even that club, claiming Hyungil's club as it is now his own, showing his lover proudly to the people and making sure everyone understood that Taehyung was off limits?

So instead of leaving alone to the club, he took Taehyung with him, wishing to give the lovely male a date and gifted him a stunning, golden dress made out of little golden coins sewed together. Taehyung's silver hair had made a gorgeous contrast to the gold and he had looked like a sin dressed in silky, smooth skin, shimmering golden under the light, eyes sparkling up to Jungkook when he thanked him for the beautiful gift.

The sight alone, of Taehyung swirling and turning in his new clothes, bought by Jungkook, pleased the dark-haired immensely, his possessive heart calmed.

Yet the sight of Taehyung dancing among lowlifes caused the Joker's possessiveness to flare. He was supposed to focus on the shaking man showing him around, presenting his club to the new owner. Jungkook hadn't bothered with his name, deeming it unimportant.

What was more important was Taehyung who had gone to dance on the dance floor while his hot lover took over, dressed in a deep purple suit with a white shirt beneath. Taehyung had shyly asked Jungkook to cover up and who was the Joker to deny his cute Darling a wish?

Jungkook's eyes narrowed into slits as he scanned over the crowed, seeing a man approaching Taehyung on the dance floor. Yugyeom to his side quickly jumped in to hold the conversation with the nervous club manager up as his boss seemed occupied by the sight of his pretty Darling and another man.

The stranger even dared to rest his hands on Taehyung's gold dressed hips, wearing a sudden angry look on his face as Taehyung seemed to have rejected him. Jungkook snarled, harshly unbuttoning his suit jacket and stalking towards them. He knew he could trust Taehyung to take care of himself, but this wasn't about Taehyung's strength.

This was about the Joker claiming his Darling boy for the first time in public. 

Jungkook possessively walked up to stand behind his lover, tattooed hands coming down to rest on Taehyung's curved hips to press the boy's ass against his hard bulge, threatening eyes glaring at the dancer.