Club business

Click! Bang! Bang!

Namjoon sighed looked at the masterpiece made only for Jungkook, he looked over at Yugyeom who smirked, "Sweet." Yugyeom smiled looking at the room filled with different guns made only for Jungkook aka Joker himself.

"Too bad we can't use them, Jungkook would go insane." Yugyeom shook his head, Minjae walked towards them and crouched down taking a special deadly gun on his hand and looked over Namjoon.

"Hey don't point it at us you asshole!" Yugyeom glared at Minjae who smirked at the idea, "You scared? Huh?" Minjae smirked pushing the deadly gun on Yugyeoms chest who gulped. "I always had a fetish for killing you, might as well just do it." Minjae grinned.

The gun was taken away from him by Namjoon who put it back on its rightful place. "Would you two stop playing around!! We have business to take care of!" Namjoon glared at the two who rolled their eyes.

"He will kill all of us."

The three looked over at Bogum who stopped polishing his gun and looked over at three with a black expression. "What makes you say that?" Minjae asked.

Bogum sighed getting up walking towards them, "Y'all remember Jihoon, sweet boy, loved pleasing Jungkook and one simple mistake led him hanging onto the ceiling as Jeon's favorite decoration for the New Year."

The three looked down, Namjoon sighed looking at his computer and started typing on it. "It's doesn't matter, Jihoon knew his place and we have more important business to take care of right now." Namjoon showed the computer at three who stared at it curiously.

"Haha! They want to meet us? Pathetic losers." Yugyeoms laugh was heard until Minjae lost his patience and slapped his mouth with his palm. "Do you fucking mind, Bitch!"

"Listen up, we will use them on getting Jungkook out of Arkham. So we take this as an advantage." Namjoon told them. "As a distraction, nice~ that means they get the beating." Minjae laughed and now it was Yugyeoms turn to slap his mouth.

"Do you mind, bitch!"

"Get ready, we are going to meet them tonight." Namjoon told the three who nodded their heads.

"What do you think Jungkook is doing right now?" Minjae asked, "Probably torturing the whole Arkham." The two laughed.

"Sometimes I think him as Godzilla...."Namjoon sighed at their stupidity and looked at Bogum who took his gun and sighed. "I wanna get laid..." he whispered as he walked away.

𖣘𖣘𖣘

The four walked towards the club, as soon as they walked inside the club the smell of alcohol and sweat hit their noses, bodies grinding against each other, people making out.

"Fuck nice!" Yugyeom whistled at some chick who winked at him. "We're here for business fucker, stop eye-fucking everyone." Minjae glared at him.

They scanned the people and Namjoon's eyes landed on a specific person. "There he is, sitting on the VIP section." Namjoon gestured at the man who was sipping on his drink while eyeing a certain someone.

The four made their way towards him and Namjoon looked at Bogum, Yugyeom and Minjae signaling them to stand on guard while he takes care of the man.

"Cobra, right? Or should I call you Park Hyungil?", Namjoon smirked looking at the man whose gaze fell on him. The man got up and smiled offering his hand for Namjoon to shake, and Namjoon did.
"Well I didn't think you'd agree meeting me, and your name is?" Hyungil trailed.

"Call me RM. Unfortunately Jungkook won't be able to meet with you so he sent me instead." Namjoon smiled sitting down, Hyungil nodded sitting down. "Well either way works." Hyungil filled a glass with vodka for Namjoon and gave it to him.