Opening up

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me and I'm glad to see you're still enjoying this story♡♡

°°°

The night was exhausting, Jungkook's stamina was usually enough to bring his partners to their knees but Taehyung was absolutely addicting, every sweet moan or whimper he released, every tremble of golden curves underneath his touch and that adorable defiance Jungkook had to fuck out of him before he was rewarded with a sweet, obedient lamb falling to his knees at his every command.

Now, they were worn out, snuggled against each other. It was a first, one of many happening this night, because the Joker didn't do domestic things like cuddle. It meant closure to someone else and that the man despised.

But Taehyung had been so good and he looked so sinful, covered in Jungkook's cum and sobbing out breathless laughs. So Jungkook, for the first time in his life, did aftercare for a partner. Now fully aware that Taehyung was not just a bedtime story who he would lose interest in.

No, Jungkook had claimed him in every possible way. Taehyung was his, his forever and he would never let him go, rather kill anyone who tried to have him.

So Jungkook had gently picked Taehyung up, carried him into his bathroom and cleaning the trembling male whose eyes were droopy, tried drool on red bitten lips. The Joker had never cleaned someone else but he surprisingly enjoyed taking care of Taehyung. It was so... domestic and the maniac had never believed to enjoy such a boring act.

Cleaned, showered and dressed in some of Jungkook's clothes, the grey-haired beauty had been laid on Jungkook's chest after the Joker had laid down in his bed, getting ready to rest for the night. Anything else could wait. Taehyung was more important now.

Yet one thing wouldn't leave the Joker's crazed mind, made him twitch and grit his teeth because he wished to slice someone open.

"I'm going to destroy Minho for ever laying his dirty hands on you. Should've known he was a psycho, I'm not the Joker for nothing!", Jungkook exclaimed, a new, worse madness glowing in his eyes. Madness because someone else dared to lay their hands on his Taehyung, on his Darling.

That lamb was the Joker's property.

But Taehyung shook his head determined, bring a hand to Jungkook's cheek. Surprised by the gentle action, the dark-haired maniac turned his head, eyes crazed and unfocused. Taehyung's caramel eyes seemed to glow in the dim light of the night.

"No. Minho's mine. I want to kill him myself."

And Jungkook broke into a wolfish smile before pulling Taehyung possessively close, never wishing to let him go again.

"As you wish, my darling Taehyung."

°°°

Jungkook had insomnia. It came with the perks of being the Joker, mind far too gone in its own insanity to consider slowing down for a rest. It had been like that for a long long time, longer than Jungkook would remember.

He remembered having a good childhood, yes he did. The smilesmilesmile of his mother, the laughlaughlaugh of his father. And oh. One night out with his friends, deciding on a dare, a littlelittlelittle dare, what can go wrong, the chemical factory, the tank with the burningburningburning substance. Him, being thrown into the tank, sinkingsinkingsinking to the ground, swallowing poison.

When he came out, he was reborn as the Joker and his past persona was gone. Left was the insane clown king of the city, the top villain, the most hated, most feared man to ever live.

Jungkook cracked a humorless smile, turning his hand to stare at the wide smile inked into creamy skin, the other holding the cutely sleeping boy tightly in a possessive grip. The Joker giggled to himself.

"I am the worst, aren't I. Taking the most beautiful boy as mine, the Batman's boy... badbadbad Batsy, what will youuu do to have him?" The thought alone of Taehyung in Park Jimin's arms, releasing these sweet sounds that Jungkook got addicted to, someone else seeing him vulnerable and on their mercy...

"No no no, you're mine, mine alone and I won't share you with anyone!"

Taehyung jolted awake when he felt hard muscles pressing him against a solid surface, finding it hard to breathe. He yelped, whimpering when he felt teeth possessively sinking into his skin, cutely blinking away sleep.

"You won't ever leave my side, won't you, I will have you chained to my side until I'm inked into your soul", he heard a dark voice promise evilly, making him shiver. It was the Joker, recent cause of his fear but now reason for his breathlessness.

"Don't worry your pretty head, Mr. J. I can handle you."

Jungkook lifted his head from Taehyung, staring at Taehyung, searching for a lie. Predatory eyes scanned Taehyung's face and the smaller allowed himself to reveal the vulnerability of his mind. Immediately, the Joker relaxed.

"Tell me about what happened with your brother."

It wasn't an order but Taehyung heard the despair behind, the need to know what truly happened. Jungkook was still the Joker after all, the maniac everyone feared and once he held a grudge, he would never let it go until he had to one destroyed who caused it. And the Joker was burning to know who caused harm to his pretty lamb.

"Minho Hyung always told me how pretty I was but I never thought anything ill about it, just a brother complimenting his younger brother... that changed when he got older... h-he would come into my rooms and do things to me, t-touch me in my private places and threatened to tell our parents that I misbehaved. I-I hated punishments, I just wanted to please Mom and Dad so they would be proud. And Minho Hyung took advantage of that, I think."

Taehyung took a shuddering breath, feeling Jungkook's hands tighten around him.

"I thought all of these memories... I thought they were dreams, cruel dreams what I imagined. I wanted to be normal so I hid from the dreams and took pills. They stopped and I was happy. Turns out the memory of my parents' death was real. I think... this other part of me wanted to protect me. Wanted at least one part of me to have a normal life."

Taehyung turned, staring up at the ceiling. Suddenly, he felt very tired.

"But this isn't possible anymore, right? You took that from me. You erased that line between me and my insanity." Anger and frustration started to take a hold of Taehyung. He always wanted to be normal and just when he started to believe that he was, the fucking Joker had to come and take that from him.

In Taehyung's opinion, it was incredibly selfish of the other man. Jungkook had wanted an equal, seeing it in Taehyung and taking him without regrets, wishing to form Taehyung to his liking. Now that his hidden insanity was revealed, Taehyung felt exposed and not like himself anymore.

All he had now was Jungkook, because the chance for a normal life was gone with what he did. Jimin couldn't help him anymore. All he had was the freaking Joker but what was when he would grow bored of Taehyung? The maniac was not known to have patience after all. What if he would grow tired of him?

Taehyung would rain hellfire on him for selfishly ruining his life then.

"I did you a favor, little lamb. Now you are strong and can take revenge on the ones that wronged you. Now you can hold your ground." Jungkook on the other side was aware of Taehyung's stiffened position next to him. His reasons were selfish but he truly believed he did him a favor. Now that the crazed man had everything he wanted, he could move on with his plan. And he wasn't going to allow Taehyung to leave his side. Ever.

He would rather drag Taehyung's gorgeous ass back to his hell rather than let him go. No no, that beautiful boy was going to be his queen, whether he liked it or not. Jungkook was going to have Taehyung exclusively as his, someone he could rely on and trust.

And in return...

"I gave you what you desired, Taehyung. Control. And the chance to make people fear you."

~

Elaboratae