Prologue

It was midnight.Bright was at the driving seat where Mew was at the passenger seat.They both were driving to the address, they found on Gulf's desk.
Mew clasped his trembling hands and was chanting prayers for Gulf's safety.The sound of words whispered by Mew's mouth has filled the silence in the car making a atheist like Bright to pray to the higher powers for his best friend's safety.
Bright could see how scared Mew was right now.He couldn't even imagine how much pain he was going through.It wasn't long ago, they both decided to move in and now they were in a constant fear of being torn apart.Life has always been unfair to them but not once, Bright has such expression on Mew's face.It wasn't only just fear but it was conviction, he was feeling against his own faith as if he knew something bad is going to happen but was in denial and hoping for things to turn out in their favour

As their destination was drawing near, the darkness of the night and the feeling of apprehensiveness was reaching it's climax.

"Why you have to go alone there? Why you have to be such a fool, Gulf?" Said Bright to himself.
With this thought, Bright pressed the accelerator even harder.

Bright stopped the car and turned to Mew.
"We have to walk from here?"said Bright to which Mew nodded.

Both exit the car and started walking.The more they walk , the more they find themselves in the middle of the woods.As far as their sight goes,they can only see wild trees and could only hear rattling of leaves.
As they walk a little longer, they found a old wooden shack.Both looked at each other.

"I think this is the place." Said Bright.

Both ran to the shack and opened the door to get shocked.
They saw Gulf was standing with his entire clothes drenched in blood.As their eyes wandered, they found a dead body lying beside him and Gulf was holding a knife which was convered with blood.
Gulf was just standing their motionless.Mew ran to him to hug.
As he felt Mew's touch,he came back to his senses and held him back and started crying.

"It's okay baby, I am here." Said Mew leeting Gulf go.

"I don't know what happen."said Gulf crying.
Seeing Gulf like that, Mew took the knives from his hand.

"Listen baby, listen carefully....This is what you are going to tell everyone...you were never here...you didn't do anything....I was the one who murdered him." Said Mew.
.
.
.
.
A/N
After my first story received such a big support from you guys, I decided to become little more brave to talk about some sensitive issues through my characters with this story.All I can say this is not just your typical Mewgulf fanfic, it is much more than that.