Chapter Twenty - Mika

"Are you sure we're going to need to blow all of these balloons? There's like three hundred here and only two pumps. I don't know about you but I don't feel like passing out so you can successfully ask Keira out to prom," I scanned the table full of supplies as Max laughed and picked up the banner carefully.

"Hey! This was all your idea so you're going to help me set all of this up in less than two hours because that's when Keira gets home from spending the day with Jessica, okay. Now quit your complaining and start blowing up balloons, please. I want this to be perfect, okay," I sighed softly and ran a hand over my hair slowly. I looked over at Jai and Caleb as they both laughed quietly and stared down at the table from where they stood opposite us on the other side.

"How many balloons are you hoping to blow up?" I could barely understand Jai through his thick Irish accent.

"All of them but if not, then enough to fill this room, okay."

"Fair enough but if you want us to blow up all of these, I suggest we get started now," I picked up a pack of 50 balloons and blew out a long breath softly before dropping the pack onto the table.

"Okay then. I'm guessing we have to blow up at least 75 balloons each or something?" Max laughed with a nod before ripping open the bag of multicoloured balloons and up ending the contents in a pile on the table.

"Yeah. Let's get started people and make this something worth remembering, okay," I picked up a balloon and brought it up to my mouth as I slowly blew it up with air. I tied it off when it was full and threw it in the direction of Keria's bed before I started to blow up another. The others joined in blowing up the balloons when I already had three blown up already. Over the next hour and a half, the four of us quickly blew up almost all of the three hundred balloons and covered every inch of the room with balloons of every colour while Max stood by the window quietly. I tied off the last balloon and threw it behind me as I slowly moved to stand beside him quietly.

"You okay? You seem nervous," he laughed softly and glanced at me before turning back to stare out the window.

"That's because I am. I'm going out of my mind trying to make everything perfect and so far...it looks amazing," I gazed around the room piled high with hundred of coloured balloons and smiled as I realised how lucky Keira was to have someone do something this amazing for her.

"It does look amazing I'll give you that. Keria's lucky to have someone do something like this for her, you know."

"I know. I'm just hoping she'll like it and not get mad at the fact that Jai and Caleb are in her room," I laughed softly and ran a hand over my hair slowly with a smile.

"I'm sure she won't mind as long as they don't touch anything."

"God hope they don't," he laughed and pulled out his phone when it started buzzing quietly from inside his pocket, "Jessica and Keira are on their way here now, so we better hurry and get everything finished," he pocketed his phone again and smiled. He spun around and walked into the middle of the room as Jai handed him the banner asking Keria if she'll go to prom with him.

I looked to Caleb and Jai as they both smiled and stood near the window, one with a videa camera and the other with a normal camera to take pictures of the happy moment.

"Everything ready?"

"Yep. It's all done," I nodded as he smiled and gripped the banner tightly in his hands when his phone buzzed again.

"They're here," I rubbed my hands together slowly and smiled. Max opened the banner and held it up, smiling.

About a minute later, the door opened and Keira walked in with Jessica behind her. I couldn't stop the smile from spreading across my lips as she froze in her tracks and smiled brightly while Max laughed softly. I glanced over at the guys near the window and smiled as they recorded the whole thing.