~1~

It was 6 am in the morning when  Y/N was still peacefully sleeping and everything was quiet until

„Y/N WAKE UP!" She heard her younger brother yelling, but ignored it.

„Y/N if you don't wake up, I am gonna tell Mom!" Her younger brother threatened.

„Okay,okay Daniel" She gave up and got up.

Y/N straight walked to the bathroom and was greeted by Daniel in the hallway.

„Good Morning big sister" He grinned at her.

„Good Morning Daniel" She rolled her eyes and made her way to the bathroom.

Today was the first day in her new school and Y/N wasn't happy of course. She had to move into a different city with no friends, which made everything worse, she lost half of her friends in the summer holidays. The poor was very sad about it and kept asking herself if it was her fault.

„Where is my goddam brush?!" She yelled frustrated.

„You good sis?" Daniel asked as she sighed.

„Have you seen my brush?" Y/N asked as Daniel popped in.

He looked around and immediately saw it. The brush was in one the colorful cup holders.

„It's literally there, are you blind?" Daniel took the brush and gave it to her.

„Oh-thank you" She sighed as Daniel left the bathroom.

„Don't worry too much, remember it's my first day in school too sis" He said and with that he completely left.

But it didn't help Y/N, since she mostly tends to overthink.

After doing her everyday routine, she put a little bit Make Up on and went back to her room, where she put her school uniform on.

„Doesn't look bad" She said, admiring herself in the mirror.

„Y/N breakfast!" Her mom yelled from downstairs.

„Coming!" She yelled back, taking her backpack as she rushed down.

„You really look beautiful Y/N!" Her mom complimented while hugging her.

„Thanks Mom!" Y/N thanked her.

„Eat the food, we don't have a lot of time left" Daniel said as she broke the hug and sat down.

While eating, Daniel kept asking questions which made her even more nervous.

Y/N may be older, but is definitely not a social butterfly like her younger brother Daniel.

Daniel doesn't fear anything and was always the social butterfly among these two. He makes friends easily while Y/N has troubles making friends. In the first two weeks at the old school, she was always alone until some people approached her who are were her friends.