Chapter 17- Found

Carl's POV

Soon enough the herd moved away and exited the mall.

I took my hand off of her mouth. "Crap! I'm sorry I didn't mean to d-" She slapped me hard across the face and gasped for air. I fell to the side and put my hand on my cheek.

"Jesus Christ, Carl. I couldn't breath!" I crawled over to Sophie and looked at her angry face and bit my lip.

"Thank God you're okay."

She continued to glare at me as I hovered above her.
I moved my hands down and intertwined our fingers together. She looked down, then back up at me.

Before she could open her mouth to say anything, I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers.

At first she tried to push me off but soon enough she gave in. I felt her hands squeeze slightly around mine as I bit her bottom lip lightly, requesting entrance. She denied and I groaned to myself as a smirk appeared on her face.

Sophie moved a hand up to my arm and I felt her shift a little. I leaned back and she sat up, propping herself up onto my legs so hers were wrapped around my lower torso. She moved her hand off of my arm, up my back as I held her waist. I felt my hat lift off of my head and soon her fingers were tracing through my hair as we continued to kiss.

Holding onto her legs, I pushed myself up so I stood, holding her around me, and I walked over to the wall. I pushed her up against it as she continued to tug lightly on my hair.
I bit her lip again, and this time, she let my tongue slide into her mouth almost immediately.

I began running my fingers through her soft brown hair and she began tracing my jawline with her lips, kissing as she moved. She made her way back up to my lips and then I travelled down to her neck, leaving marks every so often and as I did she let out quiet moans.

I moved my hands up the back of her shirt underneath, fiddling with the clasp of her bra when I reached it. A gasp emitted from Sophie as the clasp became undone, unexpectedly. I smirked and moved my hands back down to her waist.

She slowly moved one of her hands off of my cheek and under my shirt, tracing circles on my stomach. I popped open the small buttons on her shirt slowly, starting at the bottom and working my way up. I put my hands back around her waist and slowly moved them down to her ass, and squeezed gently. I heard her laugh between kissing. 

I continued walking back until i hit what must have been a large shelf.  She leaned against me with her shirt open and I began to kiss down her neck. She moaned quietly.

I looked down while I sucked gently on her neck and saw her hands began to pull at the bottom of my shirt. Then she started slowly unbuttoning it. When she got to the top, I moved my arms back pulling the rest of it off.

She moved her hands down and began undoing the button on my jeans and eventually left me in my boxers. I pushed her down, and laid on top of her.  "You're so...gorgeous." I said as her brown locks fanned out, framing her face.

I began unbuttoning her jeans when she looked up at me, still.
She took a breath.

"Are we really gonna do this?" She said, biting her lip afterwards.

"No one has to know." I replied. "I'll be gentle, I promise." I reassured her and she gave me a nod. She slapped her lips onto mine again and we kissed again for a few minutes, both in our underwear. not for long. She pulled down my boxers, and her eyes widened slightly.

"How...is that go-" she began, I nuzzled my face into her neck, settling her.

"I'll be gentle." I repeated.

"I think you're ready." I said, pulling her underwear down her legs.

"Okay, I'm gonna take it slow."

"Mmhmm"

"Just tell me if you want me to stop."

"Yeah, I'm ready."

I positioned myself, before making a slow thrust inwards, making sure I didn't hurt her. She dug her nails into my back and let out a gasp, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Fuck." She cussed, keeping her eyes closed.

"You want me to stop?"

"No, I..I'm fine, keep going." I did.

I eventually got all the way in then didn't really know what to do.
"M...move, Carl...please."

"Fuck, Soph...So..f..fucking tight."

Then I pushed back into her, making her eyes close and she let out a quick, high pitched moan.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Ugh, yes. M..more." I kept going and she gently pressed her mouth onto my shoulder to quieten herself.

"Uh shit." I groaned.

I wanted her to reach her climax before me so I tried the best I could.

"I'm...so close." I said. All she did was moan in reply, which pushed me over the edge and I felt myself release inside her, making her moan again.

She moved her hand down and within seconds she shuddered and moaned loudly.

I pulled out and collapsed on top of her, feeling exhausted.

"I meant it you know. I do love you."

I stared into her glistening eyes and swept a bit of hair behind her ear.

"I win." I said, staring at her beautiful and glowing red face. She giggled and I gently pecked her lips again.

We got up and put our clothes back on, just in case.

"If anyone finds out, we are so fucked." She said, laughing.

"Correction, you were."

"Oh my God, stop." She said going into hysterics.

"I think we should sleep here tonight. Well..what we have left of it. I think I know the way back but we should get some rest." I said, feeling exhausted.

"Yeah. Ok. Um in the morning can we look for new clothes?  These are getting  nasty." Sophie replied tugging at her grubby shirt.

"Sure. There's got to be something." I said.

"What does it feel like?" I asked her, jokingly.

"Hmm?" She said as I twirled her hair around my fingers.

"You know...now that you're not a virgin. "

she laughed.  "I don't think it could've been any better." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to me. Her face was against my chest and she was silent. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.