The Girl From The Crowd (2)

credit to itslikeipayforit on tumblr

description: the one where Harry see Y/N's nudes on stage.

word count: 3.2k

-----

Harry wasn't sure what he was seeing was true or not

Harry wasn't sure what he was seeing was true or not. He didn't know if he was dreaming or if it was really the reality. He didn't know if the girl standing across the street was really her or if he was hallucinating or if he was just confusing her with someone else.

But, the girl had the same black hair -styled the same way, same tan skin, lips just as plump and eyes glistering the same way. However, he couldn't believe his eyes. Maybe he was dreaming again or maybe it was someone else. But how could it be someone else, he was sure he knew every single feature of hers. From all the dreams and imaginations he was having from past 7 months, he was certain he knew every inch of her. And the girl across the street- Harry was sure it was either her or it was just his imagination.

The traffic light turned red as everyone hurriedly crossed the road. Harry was supposed to cross it too, but he didn't, he remained rooted to his spot as he saw her cross the road. She was looking down at her feet not yet registering Harry's biddy eyes on her.

But, soon she did. Just after looking up, her eyes fell on him, as her lips parted just like the night he first saw her at the concert.

Harry smiled awkwardly as he waved.

It was really her!

It had been 7 months since that night and Harry had lost all hope to find her. At first he stopped himself for searching her, but when she started to take over his mind and even resulted him in writing three songs about her, Harry was sure he needed to find her. It al started from Harry frantically calling Jeff at 2 in the morning asking for the footage of that night and if he had any idea who she was. Then getting in contact with the guard, David who had handed her the camera, he even started to spend three hours, everyday on Instagram just in hope of finding her. But he didn't. He found that night's video in a lot of places but no one knew who that girl was and simply he concluded he might never find her. However, there she was, after 7 months she was there, walking towards him, looking like nothing but Aphrodite.

She waved back with a smile just as awkward

"Hey," Harry said stuffing both of his hand in his front pocket. He was nervous. He was so fucking nervous. He didn't know what it was about her that made his palm sweat and mind fuzzy. He never felt that way for a girl, a girl never made him that nervous.

"Hey," she replied shyly tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

And Harry felt like he'd lose control. She was too beautiful, too innocent to be even real. How did she even manage to take those pictures, she was too innocent for that.