Our First Time

credit to hstyles-1944 on tumblr

description: In which y/n feels uncomfortable out in public and Harry wants to make sure she's ok.

word count: 3.2k

-----

When it comes to new relationships, things can get a little weird

When it comes to new relationships, things can get a little weird. The whole getting to know each other can be a scary concept in starting a relationship. With first dates and wanting to look perfect, to not wanting to talk about yourself too much even though you want the other person to know who you are. The worry about thinking the relationship won't work because there's no spark. But then there's the fun of meeting someone new. Having amazing dates, blushing every time they're name is mentioned, and just having an amazing time with someone you begin to care about.

For the past month, Harry and you have been going on dates every Saturday night. You guys would either spend the night at Harry's house or your apartment. It's not that you didn't want to go out to restaurants, you're both just a little worried about what people would think of them. You're especially not afraid of being in the spotlight, considering you're a well known actor, and of course Harry's a singer. It's the age gap. With Harry being a 26 year old man and you being a 19 year old, you both wanted to keep what you have behind closed doors for now. Or until your relationship becomes serious, and you both hope it does.

Tonight you both had decided to go out for dinner for the first time. You had gotten dressed up all nice in a strapless light blue dress with pink flowers dotted all over it, that reaches about mid thigh. You curled your hair, had your nails done all nice, put on some simple makeup, and a pair of white heels to pull the look together nicely. You really want to make a good impression on Harry tonight, especially since you're going out in public for the first time together. Harry was coming to pick you up at six for dinner, and it was now almost quarter to six. You put on some nice perfume and checked yourself in the mirror at least a hundred times making sure you looked perfect and well presented. Once you have done that, you hear a loud knock at the door. That must be Harry!

You pick up her small white clutch from your bed and race down the stairs, not too fast though as you didn't want to fall over. You look at yourself one last time in the mirror by the stairs, and go over to open the door. Standing on the doorstep, with a bouquet of beautiful red roses, is a very handsome Harry. Dressed in a pair of white flares and a black shirt that's tucked into his pants. His hair is nicely pushed back with a single curl resting on his forehead. He flashes you a big, toothy smile making you blush like crazy. "Hi, how are you" he asks nervously, raising his hand to scratch the back of his neck. "I'm good thanks, I'm ready to go" you smile back. "I bought you these, you should probably put them in a vase before we leave" he suggests handing you the beautiful bouquet. "They're so pretty, and they smell amazing. Thank you Harry". You quickly go to the kitchen and fill a vase with water, place them on the counter and go back to Harry who's now waiting inside. "Ok let's go then" Harry says, with you following him to his car.