Breathless

credit to sunflowerhazzavol6 on tumblr

description: Y/n and Harry have been in a casual sex relationship for the better part of his tour, until Harry invites her to Paris with him and leaves her questioning the nature of their relationship.

word count: 3.2k

-----

Being with him was suffocating

Not in a bad way, but in the way where she was constantly breathless. Was this what love was? It felt like it. Swept off her feet, wondering where he was, what he was doing, if he was thinking of her. She felt like a part of herself was missing when he was gone, moping around in her dark apartment until he would make his way back home. He was light.

He was light now, sleeping on his stomach with his arms under the pillow. Sun made its way into the room between the curtains, running along his bare back. In her sleep she had forgotten he was there. She was so used to missing him that it was her default, but now he was here breathing in and out softly.

"H..." She whispers, wrapping her arms around him and resting her chin on his shoulder. He doesn't stir.

"Harry." She kisses his neck, then his cheek, then his temple.

"Would you knock it off? M'tryna get some rest here." He mumbles.

"Haz." She pouts, wiggling her way under his arm. He smiles softly, his eyes still closed.

"Hello." He tightens his arm around her, nudging his nose against hers before pressing their lips together.

His lips were soft and slow with sleep, savoring the time. She lived for these slow mornings, mornings together when neither of them had to run off to do this or that. Mornings when she could melt completely into him and pretend like the outside world didn't exist.

"I missed you." She whispers, running her fingers along his back. He adjusts himself so both arms are around her, finally opening his eyes. He sighs, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Me too. I'm glad you could come to Paris at least, before the next leg of the tour."

"Why would I turn down an all expenses paid trip to the most romantic city in the world with my sugar daddy?" She teases, kissing his chin. "And an added bonus, he's great in bed and doesn't have saggy balls!"

"And with that, my confidence has increased tenfold." He laughs, kissing her again.

"So what's the plan for today?" She says after a while, pulling away and getting up out of bed. He grins boyishly at her body while she pulls on his shirt, moving his hands behind his head.

"You mean we have to leave this room? Or more specifically, this bed?" He nearly whines.

"Harry, we're not in Paris solely to shag each other."