Stressed

credit to tobesoadores on tumblr

description: In which Harry feels thrown off by the technical difficulties before his concert and his girlfriend is there to help him calm down

word count: 720

-----

I could tell he was stressed, his hands were fidgeting and he kept pacing around which made me nervous

I could tell he was stressed, his hands were fidgeting and he kept pacing around which made me nervous. He pinched his bottom lip in between his index finger and thumb, rolling it and pulling on it in hopes of the screen actually working. I could tell it was stressing him out, when he walked past me and grabbed one of the water bottles, I could see the sweat that built up on his forehead. And he didn't even perform yet.

"Hey," I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He didn't look up at me but kept drinking his water, his eyes closed and his leg was bouncing up and down while he sat on the box.

"I'm fucking stressed."

"I know," I sighed, my hand slid up his neck and I cupped it softly. His green eyes bored into mine, worry and nervousness clear in them. "You're okay, take a deep breath," I said gently with my thumb caressing his skin, my eyes looked into one of his eyes then in the other constantly.

He did what I told him to and then I leaned closer and kissed his soft lips. The smell of his Tom Ford perfume lingered around us and I inhaled it deeply as I lightly sat on his lap once he pulled me down. His arms around my waist as I kept one of mine on his neck and the other on his chest.

"It'll be okay. Trust me," I smiled at him and watched as he rolled his lips together and pushed his fingers through his curls. "Please don't let this affect you tonight, okay?"

"I just don't want to disappoint," he told me with vulnerable eyes, soft voice and uncertainty. "I don't want to rush the show, I'm just scared a little. This didn't happen to me in a while. When it did, I had the boys with me and I had them to rely on. Now I feel like it's kind of my fau-,"

"No, stop," I interrupted him with a shake of my head. "Don't you even dare say or think that this is your fault. This was completely out of your control. You had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with this. You have a team, a crew sorry, who will solve this for you. If anything happens, it is not on you."

"But I'm the one who's supposed to be out there to entertain the crowd. It's my name out there. They spent their money on this, they spent their time coming here and I'm not even on time?"

"Yes, they did because they love you, they support you and they want to be here. They don't have to be, but they are. And they are not going to leave because something out of your control happened. If anything, they may be just as worried as you are."

"I hope they're not."

"That's what they hope for you as well. So please, please, please don't blame yourself for this. Things like this happen."

"Harry, we're ready to roll if you are," said one of the men from his crew. I stood right up and grinned at my boy. I stretched my hands out for him to take and once he put his water bottle down he took them and stood up.

"Give me two minutes," he said and then he looked down at me. "I have no idea what I'd do without you. Thank you for being the greatest support for me, I appreciate you more than you know. I love you more than you know."

"You're very welcome, gorgeous," I smiled at him as our fingers interlocked. "I love you more than you know."

"I'd fight you about that but I'm already late to my own show."

"Go and steal hearts, make them girls and boys happy as you do. I'm already really proud of you."

"I love you," he said again and then kissed me with so much passion and love that my knees were literally shaking.

"I love you more," I winked at him. "Go now," I laughed. He did as well then grabbed the mic from the crew man and after he pressed one more kiss on my forehead he was off to put on another one of his great shows.

credit to tobesoadores on tumblr