Im surprise I was taking this easily but the flipping pain is still in here. Jimin almost collapsed in the floor while Jin almost tripped in the floor. We were almost there until fucking hell. The stairs is our damn obstacle.

"Goddamn it who invented stairs anyway!" Ami complained as we chuckled. "You never like stairs to begin with!" Jimin said, making Ami pout. "Indeed I did, Im a lazy bitch" She struck her tongue out. "Glad you know you're a bitch" Jimin said back making Ami gasp dramatically.

"You two! Shut the fuck up" Jin scolded like a mom. "Geez, hyung its like your pregnant or something" I said, making him glare back at me. "In fact we will all get since our lovers marked us. We will be pregnant in 3-6 months remember, dumbasses?" The 3 of us gave a "oh yeah" look.

"Intelligent Jin is back" Jimin said making Jin hit Jimin's arm. "Do you want me to chock you?" Jin glared. "Chock on my daddy's hands, I would love that." Jimin winked as he bit his lip at the thought.

Ami hit his arm "We are sore as fuck yet you are still horny" Jimin scratched the back of his neck from embarrassment. I rolled my eyes as I held the railings of the stairs. "You 3 are annoying me. Im gonna go downstairs because damn that food smells really good"

When I mentioned food, suddenly their stomachs grumbled in hunger. I laughed hearing it as they blush out of embarrassment. I took one step down, it kinda hurts since we are putting pressure in our legs.

I slowly took another step and it didn't hurt as much as I took the first step down but like I said, it still fucking hurts. The rest are the same, holding the railings for support and slowly walking down.

"Damn it Im just gonna use the water to help us bring us down!" Jimin said making Jin look back at him and shook his head. "I don't wanna Joon for a while, he's gonna fucking tease the shit out of me!" Jin said making Ami hit his chest.

"The hell are you here then? You're here already so man up and face your lover because we are all gonna deal with the same thing and Jimin, yes control the water and make them help us go down because damn, we ain't even close to the floor" Ami said as Jimin nodded.

Jimin turned around and stretch his arm forward. His eyes turned bright blue as he control the water from our bathrooms. Later a swarm of waters started to get out from the rooms from our bathrooms.

"DAMN IT! WE FORGOT TO ADD MILK!"

We heard a loud voice making Jimin flinch and lose control of the water. Suddenly the water started splash at us. Now we are rolling down in the stairs, my ass hurts even more since we are rolling down the stairs but we immediately activated our powers so we won't get wet. Yes that's how attentive we are.

When we reached the floor. I ended up sitting against the wall, Jimin is at the opposite side of my leg with one arm up. Ami is on top of Jin's body who is near the stairs and his arm is on my leg.

"Park" Ami started the convo. "Fucking" Jin glared at him. "JIMIN!" I finished the convo as a groan came after. Now that Im sitting it hurts even more especially when I just fucking fell down and not to mention sitting on a hard floor. "Hehehe, sorry" Jimin said as he slowly sat down but whined in pain afterwards since it really hurts.

"Woah, what the fuck happened here?" Hoseok suddenly ran to the stairs to check what's happening. "More importantly, why are you guys here" Namjoon said as he put his hands at his pockets. I saw Jin blushed red, making me giggle softly.