This time, I was getting kinda the hang of it. I was limping my way to the door. When I opened it I saw Jin struggling to walk. He was leaning in the wall for support. "Hey Jin hyung" I blushed once I saw his legs full of hickeys and bite marks. Even with a long shirt on, I could see the visible marks at his chest.

Jin looked at me and blushed also as he smiled "Good morning Taehyung!" He managed to smile soon replaced with pain reaction. I giggled "So did the god of destruction destroyed your ass?" Jin rolled his eyes "He didn't fucking broke my ass"

"He fucking broke my beautiful body!" Jin pouted as I laughed a little. "No Im serious! Look at these bite marks! Aigoo! There is also a lot in my ass! Not to mention my thighs and my back! My body became a trash for hickeys!" Jin ranted as he gripped the wall tightly since he was about to fall.

"But you loved it though, your screams were heard from my room you know?" I wiggled my eyebrows as Jin blushed "S-Shut u-up! You also had a good time! You were kept on screaming Jungkook's name!" Jin smirked, this time it was my turn to blush.

I gripped the door tightly because I was about to fall. "Oh shut it, hyung!" I blushed and we heard a door open. Jin and I looked at our left to see Ami going out of her room. She was limping her way out of the door. She was wearing Hoseok's shirt.

Her eyes widen when she saw us. "Well Hello there, dear brother and dear friend" Jin and I snorted hearing that. "Seriously? You're in pain and you still wanna be a comedian?" Jin said as Ami put her tongue out.

"Shut up! Base on your hickeys and bite marks, I could tell you both had a really good time with your lovers" Ami smirked as she stumbled a little. She caught the vase table near her door. Jin and I blushed and frowned after "Says you and your bite marks in your upper breast, hoe" I said as I pointed out a bite mark at her upper right breast.

She looked down and blushed and covered it using her shirt. "But damn it ya'll how the fuck did they fuck us for 4 fucking days?" Ami groaned in the pain as she put her hand at the back, rubbing it since it was really painful.

"I could say the same thing" We heard a familiar voice, Jin and I turned left while Ami looked forward to see Jimin outside of his room. Limping his way to us while rubbing his ass with one hand.

"Damn Chim, had a good night?" Ami smirked as Jimin rolled his eyes. "It's nights not night and yes I did" Jimin put his shirt up to reveal a lot of hickeys and bite marks across his chest and down his thighs to his legs. "Base on these marks, Yoongi did had a good time" Jimin groaned in pain as he stumbled at the wall due to his shaky legs.

"Why the flying fuck are you cutting the meat when that knife still has it's cover on?"

They 4 Aqurians heard a voice down stairs. They giggled knowing it's Namjoon. "As much as I hate walking especially with my sore ass" Jin took a few steps and hissed in pain. "I don't want that destructor to ruin the kitchen next" The 3 of us laugh at the pouty Jin.

"What! It's true! Where the fuck will we cook!?! I ain't buying at the restaurants! They are expensive as fuck not to mention fixing the kitchen! Homemade cooking is wayyyyy better!" Jin said as he started to walk slowly taking baby steps. "What are you waiting for hoes? Leggo!"

The 3 of us rolled our eyes and giggled after. "OII! Taehyung! Help me please!!!" Ami said as she put her arm out. I sighed, me being a good brother I stretch my arm out and helped Ami go across the hallway.