Chapter 23

I wake up to the sunlight shining right in my face. I look over, and Luxa was still sleeping. I quietly get out of bed and open the door. The microwave said it was 11:47. I grab a pan and fry up some eggs. Howard walks out of the room.

"Morning," I say

"Good morning," He says, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. 

"I cooked up some eggs, have some," I pull three plates out of the cupboard. I walk over to my room and open the door. Luxa is sitting there staring at the room, "You're awake," 

"Yeah," I walk over to her and sit next to her on the bed. 

"Are you in pain?" 

"A little," 

"Okay, we didn't bring any painkillers, but I have ibuprofen," I walk out of the room and grab a glass of water and the ibuprofen. 

"These are good. What did you call them again?" Howard asks, eating the eggs with delight.

"Eggs,"

"Well, eggs are delicious," I open the door and walk into my room.

"Here, swallow this," I hand her the water and the pill. She swallows the pill, "Let me help you get into the chair," I pull up the chair and lift her into it. 

"Thank you,"

"Your welcome," I say with a smile. I open the door and put Luxa by the table, "Are you hungry?" I ask her

"Yes," she responds. Howard was sitting at the table. I scoop some eggs onto a plate and hand them to Luxa with a fork. 

"Cousin, these things are delicious,"  She takes a bite. 

"Your right, they are good," I throw some butter on a pan and wait for it to melt. I scramble some eggs and throw in a bit of cheese and out it in the pan . They finished cooking a minute later. I plated them and then sat at the table. 

Once we were all done eating Howard looked at Luxas wounds. 

"Gregor unless you have medical supplies we need to take her to the hospital. If we don't I'm afraid, she might not make it," With that in mind I pull out my phone and dial 911.

~~~

Hello, this chapter is shorter, honestly because I have to write in my other novels. Also, I don't know if I made this really clear, but Luxa can't really walk, hence the wheelchair, I don't really know how obvious it is but until, later my dudes.