Chapter 15

A figure emerges from the room attached to the armory.

"William, a guard said we were needed here,"

"Yes. We need a plan in case, these monsters that call themselves, The Nameless, attack our city or the Fount again. We need to have more guards on duty and no one is allowed to enter the city without permission," William suggests. He walks towards a table and sits in a chair. The table has a map of Regalia on it.

"Well," Luxa says sitting in the chair across from William, staring at the map, "That does sound like a good plan but, I need to approve the entry of creature, Gnawer or not,"

"Of course, your majesty," I sit in the chair next to Luxa, "Warrior do you have anything to add?" William asks

"Maybe change guard rotations less frequently, I dunno just an idea,"

"That sounds like a good idea, Warrior," William says, "Fewer guard rotations means less time for enemies to slip when changing guards. The guards might get more tired but, that can be easily solved," William says

"Captin, sir," I look behind me. A male guard stood in the doorway

"Yes, Henry,"

"You are needed to help assess the damage the gnawers did, Commanders orders"

"Give me a minute," He turns to Luxa and me, "My Queen, Warrior, we can discuss this matter later," he bows then turns toward the door. Henry, the guard, turns and walks out of the door then disappears, same with the Captain. Luxa and I walk out into the long hallway, hand in hand.

"Sorry, I have to go as well. I need to meet with the council. I will find you afterward," Luxa says

"Ok," I say. She releases my hand turns around and walks away. I turn around and walk back to my room, today was exhausting.

I arrive at my room a few minutes later, having taken many wrong turns and had to backtrack. Fatigued, I flop onto the bed and drift into a dreamless sleep.