Chapter 102

Since the campaign she did for Vichy, Lee had involved herself with more brands and even landed a small role on the movie "Stealing Beauty" that stared Liv Tyler. When both met, Lee found the girl very sweet and Tyler even joked about Lee and her father, Steven Tyler, since they dated for a short time.

The movie premiered in March in Italy, so Lee and Ana got to travel there to attended the screening.

Even though Lee got a small part, she got to walk the red carpet and answer some questions for the press.

How does it feel to be back in the spotlight? One asked.

Really good! I've missed it!

So, what is your part on the movie exactly?

Oh, really small! I play Gloria, a friend of the family Grayson! She just sits around, and I really just have one line! Lee laughed.

Can we say that this is a start of a movie career?

Oh no!

How is your daughter enjoying Italy so far? One Italian journalist asked very quickly.

She is amazed by it! But who wouldn't? Such beautiful country, even I get mesmerised by it every time I come here! The carpet manager was calling Lee so she could go inside.

One last question!! A tall man fired.

Of course!

When are you revelling who is your daughters real father!?

The smile Lee had on her face quickly disappeared and she just stood still. The cameras continued flashing and Lee didn't know how to answer so she decided to just ignore the question and get inside the movie theatre.

-

Did you read the papers?

No. Anything interesting? Roger responded while feeding their new-born, Tiger Lily.

One more article on Lee. Debbie said showing the page.

That's normal... She appeared on a movie!

Yeah... but it gets juicier!

Roger didn't understand what that meant, so he peaked up the magazine and read the piece.

Oh my god... He gasped after a couple of minutes. This is awful!

It is...

How could they!?

I know right!? Debbie just poured herself a cup of tea.

She must have been mortified...

Yeah, but if she didn't have anything to hide, she would have responded!

Roger turned his gaze in the direction of Debbie.

What do you mean?

If the father were really her belated husband, she would have just say it...

And he is! I don't understand the peoples fascination with this matter... Why are they questioning Ana's parenthood? And why do they care? Really, if it isn't Alexander, who is it then!? He throw the paper.

Do you really want me to answer that question?

Yes!

You! You are the father! Everyone can see it, even me!

Why would I be the father Debbie!? Roger left the kitchen, and Debbie followed.

What happened that night in Austria?

Nothing! Roger exploded.

________________________________________________________

The dress on the cover is the dress Lee is wearing to the premiere!! I've been obcessed with this dress ever since I saw it, it's beautiful!