Chapter 32

So this chapter has some smut so be aware, i'll warn you with ******

__________________________________________________________

Lee hung up the phone after talking with Tessa Roslyn, the executive director of Rock Life, for the past 2 hours. They settled everything, dates, times and places but Tessa made Lee promise she kept the interview a secret until after the tour.

Lovie?

Lee heard Roger calling from the living room.

In the room!

There you are! Roger grabbed Lee by the waist and kissed her. What have you done today?

Nothing special... Cleaned the house and packed some things for the tour!

Is that it? Roger noticed a strange smile on Lee's face.

Yeah! Why you're asking?

You seem... more happy than usual!

Well, that's because I missed my favourite drummer like crazy and now, he is here...

Lee got closer to Roger, kissing his jaw.

Oh me? She nodded not leaving the crook of his neck.

What about Ringo?

Lee stopped and looked at Roger's face with a smirk.

If you don't tell, I don't tell either!

You... Come here! Roger grabbed her and she jumped into him putting each leg on his side.

I'm gonna show you who is your favourite... He dropped her on the bed.

Please... she said opening her legs.

************************

Roger got closer and touched her legs softly. Slowly, he got down and placed gentle kisses on them, going up. His hands were opening the trail for him to kiss, when his hand touched her hip, he didn't feel any underwear.

No panties? How naughty... Roger said almost whispering.

Lee wanted him quickly. Roger continued his trail of kisses through her inner thigh. She felt his heavy breathing on her core, what made her wanting him even more.

One of Roger's hands travelled through Lee's stomach landing on her breast, while the other hold firmly on her hip. He started caressing her breast and Lee placed her hand on Roger's head feeling his thick long hair. Roger started by kissing the surroundings of her entrance making her dig her head onto the bed.

After a few minutes, Roger licked her core and placed one finger inside Lee, letting go her hip. Lee gasped, not expecting the move. Quickly, he placed another one and fastened the pace of the penetration making her back arch while moving her hips along with his hand.

The hand that was on Lee's breast went to her neck, grabbing it softly and placing his thumb of her lips, which she kissed.

Lee was moaning silently for Roger; she was on the verge of becoming undone and was almost begging for him.

Roger... she mumbled.

Baby, if you want something you need to speak clearly... Roger teased her.

I want you! Please... Lee grabbed the hand that was on her neck.

Then say who's your favourite drummer... He smirked down at her quickening the pace.

Lee parted her mouth in pleasure.

You! Always you...

Roger got up leaving Lee desperate for him. He quickly took off his belt and pants, removing his shirt immediately after. He put down his boxers exposing his length that hung erected.

That's right babygirl... He got on top of her and inserted his hard member in her making Lee moaned profanities loudly.

After her walls adapted to his member, Roger started moving quickly while kissing Lee on her neck.

Baby, I'm cumming... Roger mumbled after a few minutes.

Yes! She shouted.

Roger released inside of her and let himself fall on top of Lee.

They stayed like that while trying to catch their breaths. Once they did, Roger rolled over and looked at her. They were a mess.

Both their hairs were damp with sweat as well as their bodies.

***********************

I need to tell you something... Lee spoke breathily.

What?

I got a call... And I'm gonna do an interview!

Really? About what?

Being your manager! It's going to take place after the tour, and I think I'm going to announce there that I'm stepping out!

Oh my god! Baby, I'm so proud! Roger kissed her.

_________________________________________

so i'm giving away holy water if you want some!