Chapter 65

I'm sorry, can you repeat? I think the connection is bad... Alex said through the phone.

The connection is perfect Alex... Lee rolled her eyes.

Then you must be out of your fucking mind! Getting back with Roger?

I know! Don't beat me more!

You certainly deserve it young lady!

C'mon Alex... We are grown now! We talked and we realised we still had feelings for each other... Lee paced through the living room while curling the wire of the phone with her finger.

She heard Alex sighting.

I really hope Roger grew a pair and doesn't fuck up again...

He won't!

Have you told anyone?

Maddie! And I'm gaining courage to tell Alexander... I have a feeling that he is going to have a similar reaction as you!

At least there is someone with brains there to take care of you...

Both laughed.

You know I say these things because I care for you and I don't wanna see you hurt again...

I know Al, and I love you for that! Listen, I have to go! Kisses to Brandon!

Okay! Will do! Bye!

Lee hanged the phone.

She walked to the window and looked down to the street.

Parked along the sidewalk, Roger was laying against a car, looking straight up to Lee's apartment window. He was wearing his Ray Bans and a long beige coat.

Lee smiled, turned around, grabbed her purse and coat and left the flat. She ran down the stairs and as soon as she left the building, she jumped into Roger's arms and kissed him.

Are you ready to meet Felix and Rory?

_________________________________________________

we all need an Alex in our life