Chapter 95

November 1993

That day was the christening of Lee's daughter. The baby girl was born on an extremely hot day of August in Glasgow Hospital. Ana Ray Elvis. Her name was an homage to both Lee's parents, her mother's name was Anna and her father was Portuguese so the couple decided that the baby would have her grandma's name but in the Portuguese way and pronunciation, and the middle name, Ray, was from Alexander's father.

The ceremony was only for the close ones, so a couple of Lee's aunts were there, Alexander's mum and sister, that was the godmother of Ana, Alexander's best friend, Peter, of course, Maddie and her family along Alex and hers too. Brian and Anita appeared too, Jim, Freddie's boyfriend and John, that was Ana's godfather, and Veronica. And Roger and Debbie along Rufus.

Maddie! Alex whispered-yelled.

Why are you whispering?

I just heard Alexander's mother complaining to his sister!

Alex, why are you listening to other people conversations...?

I was not! Alex whispered-yelled again. That's not the point... The lady was pointing that Ana does not look like Alexander at all!

I see... Maddie had already noticed. But she is a new-born... her features are not defined yet!

Okay, Maddie, but think about it! She was blue eyes, Alexander has them dark brown! She is pale as snow and Alexander is really tanned...

Again Alex, she's a new-born... Maddie tried to defend her friend.

What are the two of you gossiping about? Lee approached them, scaring them.

About... the party we have to throw you to welcome you to the motherhood! Alex improvised.

-

She's so beautiful... Deaky said holding her goddaughter. Isn't she Bri?

Yes, she is. She remembers me of someone... Brian fake-thought. Hm, who?

She doesn't remember me of anyone...

John! C'mon... Brian point with his head to the table where they were seated.

Is everything okay with your neck?

Oh Lord. The guitarist sighted. Roger! She reminds me of Roger!

________________________________________

the cover is a joke xD