Chapter 4

It's been a week since Roger went to Lee's flat, not a sign of him since then. Not that she was expecting otherwise.

Maddie, Lee's best friend from Watford, was visiting. They didn't saw each other as often since Maddie was studying Medicine in France and she stayed in England.

So, tell me! Any cute boys around here? Asked Maddie as they were having lunch at home with Alex.

Oh yeah! Little Lee here even had an encounter with one handsome boy! Alex answer quickly.

What? Leslie Marie Santos! Tell me everything right now! Lee was about to open her mouth when the doorbell ringed.

Alex answer the door and yelled right away.

Lee this is a letter for you!

A letter for me? Lee looked at the letter that had her name and address written in pen. Curious, she started opening it.

"Hi Lee,

I hope everything is okay with you!

I passed by your apartment the other day but couldn't put myself to visit you... I was a little embarrassed after my last visit ahah

Anyway, the boys and me are having a concert at Imperial College this Friday night (the 25th!)

We were hoping you could visit us this time, especially me.

Well, again, I hope you are feeling well!

See you on Friday,

Roger Taylor x"

Roger Taylor. So that's the devils name.

What's todays date? Lee asked out of a blue.

June 25th, why? Maddie answered intrigued.

Girls, get ready, we are going out!

Lee drove the girls to Imperial College where the Queen concert was happening.

When the girls entered, the band was already playing. They stayed in the back by the bar, contrary to what Alex wanted.

Lee, we need to be closer to the stage in order for him to see you! Alex yelled at Lee.

No, I'm perfectly fine here! I'm convinced he forgot about the letter... Have you seen the amount of girls jumping in front of them practically with their tits out? I'm good here...

When the concert was over Lee, Alex and Maddie were ready to leave when a hand touched Lee's arm.

So, you were leaving without saying hi...

____________________________________________________

Hellooooo, other chapter hereee! Things are starting slow and this chapter in small but HANG WITH ME! This two dorks are about to start an amazing story!

Thank you for the reads until now!

Byeeeeeeeeeee