Chapter 91

Austria, November 20, 1992

Hello dairy,

Last night I went clubbing. First time in more than two decades... I might say, things look different from when I used to go out! Now I know what my mum and dad meant when they used to talk to me about my night adventures haha.

It was Roger that invited me, he and Brian were playing with a band, but I don't remember their name (maybe too many beers). I don't know how he knew I was here, in Austria, but I'm glad he did. It was really fun. Like old times. The only ones missing were Freddie, John and Alex, how I miss those fools...

But I think I drank too much, I got carried away between laughs and chats. I keep forgetting that I'm 41 years old... I can't remember pretty much anything after Roger accompanied me to the hotel, but today I woke up (at 2pm) in my bed wearing my hotel robe, so I guess nothing really happen after that.

Anyways, it was pretty good last night. I miss Alexander though.

-

Roger!! Roger!!! Open the freaking door!

Roger was sleeping face down on his hotel room, fully clothed. He woke up suddenly at the banging at the door.

I'm going!!

As soon as the drummer opened the door, an angry Brian stormed into the room.

What the hell happened to you??? I've been at your door for the past 15 minutes! Where were you last night??

Hello dear Brian! Good morning!

Brian looked at him with a serious face not enjoying Roger's little pun.

Alright, I'm sorry! I was sleeping...

At what time you came home last night? Brian asked not yelling anymore.

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it was already this morning...

Roger... You are not a 20 year-old anymore...

Oh, come on! Was just this one time! And I got home later because I took Lee home... I couldn't let her go on her own! Roger took off his denim jacket to get more comfortable.

Alright, good Samaritan... Pack your things quick we need to head to the airport!