"What's wrong? Was this too much for you, I'm sorry. I want to take this slow for you."

"Something is happening to me."

"Where?"

I point down to my lady garden. Unsure of what is going on inside.

"Oh...."

"What?"

"I guess this hasn't happened to you before huh?"

"No and I'm freaking out!"

"Angel, You're coming. It's building inside you."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Coming, Coming where?"

He sniggers "Well it looks like you're coming in the kitchen haha"

"What is funny?" I ask angrily.

"Did you feel excited, When we were kissing, Did it excite you?"

"Yes."

"What do you know about being intimate with someone?"

"I haven't ever thought about it to be honest. Why?"

"Us kissing, It was turning you on. It was awakening your sexual appetite."

"That can't be. I don't think I could do that. I'm not ready. I don't want you to see me. That's too much. It will disgust you. No you can't see me."

"Angel, look at me, You have, Will, Could ever disgust me. To me you are perfect. There is no way I don't want you. I want everything with you. When you are ready. Never before."

"What if I never feel ready?"

"One day you will, You'll want to give yourself to someone, To feel them inside you. Make love with them. Connect to them."

"How many times have you done that?"

"Not even once, I've never had sex with someone I love. I've fucked, Meaningless flings, Nothing ever serious."

"Oh"

"There is no pressure here Angel, I want you to feel completely comfortable with me."

"So you don't want to fuck me?"

"Never Angel...."

I start to tear up.

I knew he couldn't possibly want me.

I mean how could he...

I feel his warm palms grip my face and his eyes find mine.

"I will never just fuck you Angel. I will make love to you, I will cherish you, Adore you. We will cum together. I will make you feel things you could only dream."

"How do you know when you're ready?"

"It's different for everyone. I kind of felt a craving of sorts. Damon just said he was sick of using his hands so he wanted to feel the inside of someone. Plus he couldn't suck himself off haha."