If: Fnaf extended ending

Aa I walked around Satan's mansion, I came across a small book.
Interested in it, I opened it and read through the pages.
"What, this is my calligraphy" I mumbled as I kept reading.

                                                                               Wednesday, XX April XXXX.

Dear diary,
Today I am going to a birthday party with my friends! I hope everything will carry out smoothly! Recently, I've been feeling quite sick to my stomach, as something bad would happen any moment.
Why, I don't know.
I'll put some photos here from the party! See you soon.
(N/n)

As I read through the diary, memories flooded back, my head started spinning and I found myself into my younger self body.
My body moved on his own, my words came out on their own. It felt like I was just there to watch, like a first person game.
There were ballons, pizzas and animatronics.
"Foxy! I wanna go see Foxy!" My younger self yelled as she run to pirate cove.
"Welcome to p-pirate cove!" Young (Y/n) was holding the hand of a boy.
"I love Foxy!" She turned to the boy and smiled brightly.
"Look at her! Talking to herself" some of the kids there pointed at her and laughed.
"Why are they saying this?! I am talking to you!" She said as I understood.
"He is the kid inside Foxy" I shivered as my younger self sat down in front of Foxy, followed by the boy.
"Hey! I didn't ask you name did I?" She turned to the boy, but he wasn't there anymore.
"Oh..." she was disappointed until Foxy said.
"L-lad, the boy is grateful for the time you spent with him and his friends!" That was the only thing out of the ordinary he said before going back to his usual self.
My younger self smiled, until a sense of melancholia hit her.
She started sobbing as she felt pain, sadness and anger.

I got thrown back into myself.
"Hey (Y/n)!" Satan called behind me.
"Y-yes?" I asked as he came near me.
"You ok? You didn't answer for quite a while"
I smiled.
"Yes everything is fine...just fine" I nodded as I took the diary and decided to bring it with me.

"Can I maybe...go into the Human world again sometime?" Satan nodded.
"Sure, but you can't stay more than 5 hours a day" I smiled.
"I really need to meet some old friends.."

---------‐---‐--‐------------------------------–-------‐--------—------------------–-------‐-‐------------------–------------------

Yeah, is this cliché? Probably

~Bunny