Puppeteer ending

"When you feel tired or just want to-" I turned off the TV and got up from the couch.
"Fucking ads" I groaned as I lightly patted my wound.
"PUP! COME HERE RIGHT NOW" I yelled as Pup came down the stairs.
"How may I be of service, m'lady?" I giggled as he deeply bowed.
"Can you bring my lazy ass in my bedroom please?" He nodded as he summoned his strings.
As he brought me upstairs, some of the proxies noticed me.
"What the-" Masky said.
"Is she LEVITATING?!" Yelled Toby
"Guys it's Pup' strings" calmly said Hoodie as Kate nodded.
"Sup" I waved to them as we arrived to my room
As he gently laid me down, I yawned.
He sat on a chair and looked at me.
"I love you" he blurted out as I titled my head.
"What?" I thought I was going deaf or something for a moment, I even asked Celine what he said.
'Exactly what you heard, idiot'  I pouted as she laughed then looked back at Pup.
"You love me?" He nodded.
"That's sweet! Hey, can you sing me a song?" He looked dejected but agreed to anyways.
He started singing with his wonderful voice as I kept my eyes on him.
I touched his hand and smiled to him, as he looked down to me.
"Keep going" I said as he kept on singing.
I joined in his little song and we sung together for a while.
When he stopped I sat on my bed and looked him straight in the eyes.
"I love you too, Pup, I really do" his eyes widened as he got up and started jumping around.
"YES, YES, YES" He was so excited that he broke down my door and started giving the middle finger to everyone he encountered.
Sadly, his mistake was not noticing he passed Slender, Sally and L.J while they where having a tea party.
I was trying not lo laugh as Slender got up and looked down to Pup, and so did L.J.
"Child,  give me a good reason not to kill you" he panicked.
"I can...Make Toby, Jeff and Ben fall asleep!" At this point I was laughing so hard my wound started hurting.
"This is a good enough reason but" Said Slender as he punched him on the head, really hard.
"If by any chance you do this again, prepare to die" he gulped.
"Yes sir, you were crystal clear sir" he robotically started walking back into my room as I followed, still laughing.
"Damn, that wa priceless dude!" He scratched his neck.
"For you,  not for me"  he sadly stated as I nodded.
"I love you, and I always will" I kissed his cheek as he smiled.
"I love you too" he said as we both laid down on my bed.
He sang his song and I slowly drifted to sleep, happy with everything life gave me...almost...
__________________________________________________________________♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

YES I AM ALIVE, YES THE BOOK WILL BE FINISHED, YES THE OTHER FANFIC WILL BE FINISHED, NO I AM NOT DEAD(SADLY) AND YES I AM WRITING THIS ALL CAPS BECAUSE I CAN!.
Such a bad author, I am so fucking sorry for the wait t.t