Timothy(Masky) ending

One of the boys rush to me, it was Masky...
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I woke up and looked around.
"Where the royal hell am I?" I pondered as I heard someone snoring beside me.
I looked to my right only to be met by this unfamiliar yet somewhat familiar face.
"I'm too tired to do anything. He could be a weird alien, a pedo, a soundcloud wannabe rapper...but I just don't wanna move" I mumbled to myself as I adjusted my covers.
Just then "Thump", I fell to the floor and the person beside me woke up.
As I rubbed my back, I noticed Toby sleeping on his bed and I understood.
"Oh...Hello Lord Masky" I chuckled as I got up and glared at him.
"Why the living bloody royal hell was I sleeping on your bed?" He grinned creepily.
"Eh" was all he said as he kept his stupid grin on his face.
'Slap him' suggested Celine and so I did.
He kept his grin on.
"Are you a masochist?!" I yelled as he frowned then grinned again.
"Yup, only for you tho" I made a weird face and he laughed.
"Sorry (F/n) I wanted to see your reaction, priceless I should add"
"You have some mental dis- no, that is true, I can't insult you like this" I laughed as he finally got up and put on his mask.
"Say...can you come with me somewhere?" I nodded and followed him out of the room, my injury still stinging a bit.
We kept walking until we where in town, as we entered he took off his mask.
"What are we doing here? I am literally wearing my pjs" I complained.
"We are going shopping for new clothes." Was all he said as we entered a clothes shop.
"Yay! I wanna try that one" I pointed to different clothes as I tried them all on and bought half of them.
"Really (F/n), 286 dollars" I smiled sweetly.
"I brought something for you too! And you know, lingerie costs a lot!" I exclaimed as he let out an exasperated sigh.
"Alright, but you have to try that lingerie on and I have to see you as a little compensation for all the money I spent" he smirked smugly and I blushed.
"No" I stomped my way out of the store, Masky still following.
"I was joking, don't worry" I slowed down and now he was walking beside me.
"Sorry for the stupid joke" my eyes widened.
"You saying sorry is a unique sight..." I chuckled as he moked me.
"So childish Masky, so childish" as we were going back to the mansion I felt stared at.
I looked back, but no one was there, so I looked at Masky and surely he was the one staring.
"Wha-" he pressed his lips on mine for what seemed like such a short while, then he pulled back.
"I think I love you, and that is a stupid feeling for a killer to feel" he stated.
"So sudden but...I think I love you too" I didn't really know my feeling yet.
"Then let's understand together how deep is our love, okay?" I nodded as he kissed me again, this time more passionately.
In that moment I knew I actually liked him more than I thought.
'Ironic how the thing I hate the most, killer, is actually the perfect word to describe the one I love' at that thought I smiled in between our kiss.
'Indeed really ironic' "commented Celine.
As we broke our kiss I looked into his eyes.
"Yeah I like you" I confirmed as he smiled for the first time, an actual genuine, sweet smile.
"Yeah, I do too"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Omg..I honestly feel so much support from all of you...This first fic wasn't that bad then uh?
Hope you enjoy till the end!! Next one will be Helen's ending!