Chapter 2/B: "Newbie things"

A/n here are the normal clothes. Enjoy!
-Angel
______________________________________

"Uugh,what time is it...?" I groaned as I woke up. I was in my room, which I didn't really pay attention to before.
It had some beautiful (f/c) walls and as I watched them closer, I could see some kind of glitter. In the room there were two paintings and a photo of all the creepypasta in it. I got up from my bed, walked to the photo and looked at it: "OK,this is Jeff,this is Slender and those are his brothers. Jane,Ej,Sally, the proxies... There are MANY other Creepypastas...Oh God I'm so scared, what if they don't like me and try to kill me? I know Slendy said he would punish them but-" I stopped as I heard a knock coming from my door.
"(F/n) are you awake?" I couldn't really tell who they were as their voice was muffled.
"Yeah I am, who is asking?" I said ready to open the door.
"I'm Kate, can I come in? I need to tell you something" she said and I opened the door. She came I and sat in my bed.
"(F/n),the other creepypastas are visiting today. Some of them are coming back from a mission, others are just passing by to see you. I suggest you dress nicely. If you want I can help with your hair!"
'Omgomgomg I'm so NOT OK with this! What can I wear,where...why?!' I started to panic and Kate noticed.
"Woah woah (f/n) calm down! It's ok! Here, let me call Trender for a new dress. Wait here OK?"
"OK k-" she interrupted me
"Actually come with me, you need to tell him what you like!" She said, grabbing my hand and taking me to the "Slendy hall", like I called it. In that hall there where only Slender and His brothers' things.

As we arrived to a really Fancy door, Kate shouted:"TRENDER WE NEED YOUR HELP!" I covered my ears. Damn she has some high pitched voice when she screams.
The door opened, revealing Trendy: "You could have knocked. What is it Kate?" He asked a bit annoyed by the scream.
"You know that the other Creepypastas are visiting today right?" She said. "Yeah I know Kate, What about it?"
"Well, (f/n) here needs some beautiful clothes. Can you help her?" She asked and Trendy, without thinking twice took our hands and drugged us inside his room.
"OK (f/n) What would you like to wear?"
He said and I started to think if it was better to have normal clothes or a fancy dress.
"Let me think..." I said,pondering on what to choose.
"Something that isn't dress! I hate those." I said a bit disgusted.
"Alright...Be right back." Responded Trender, he sounded somewhat disappointed about my comment on dresses.
"Here,choose the one you like best!"